on 28 September 2010
This is a great piece of movie jewellery. I have seen other LOTR evenstar pendants but none are as true to the original source as this in my opinion.
If you watch Return of the King, the scene where arwen has a dream about her son wearing it, there is a close-up of it.
The durability is ok, but I am concerned that the centre jewel could be broken off ,if it were to rub against clothes for a sustained time
Overall great value for money! Shouldn't be classed as a toy though! It should be in the jewellery section where it belongs.
on 14 April 2016
I bought this piece for myself as I've always wanted an Evenstar pendant. It's a beautiful piece of jewellery and I'm so pleased with it and cannot fault it in any way. The crystals are so clear and my pendant has no yellowing at the rear either. The chain is practical and quite strong and does compliment the design of the pendant. I took a photo but unfortunately can't post it with the review.
on 2 May 2014
I am very pleased with this replica looks exactly like the film Evenstar. Comes in a nice wooden box and a certificate of authenticity,and the pendant was wrapped in a small amount of tissue and stored in a sealable bag. Thank you Noble Collection UK.
on 18 June 2015
It looked beautiful in the pictures. What I actually received was very poor. The crystals were yellow at the back because of glue. The pendant itself had low definition in the lines. For the money it's no where near worth it. I would spend 30 pounds for this at a push, no more. It was a leaving present for my girlfriend and I felt embarrassed to give it to her. Really all I can say is don't buy this item it is truly not worth the amount of money
on 22 December 2015
Beautiful item. I have noticed that some customers have mentioned a yellow-like colour. This is not something that I can see. The pendant is perfect, is elegantly designed/ made and has a respectable weight to it.
on 2 June 2014
I love this so much. It is so detailed and it looks amazing, I save it for special occasions. It also comes in a beautiful little wooden book style box. A piece of jewellery I am very proud to own. Anyone who is a Tolkien fan will love this. Even if you are not a fan of LOTR you cannot deny its beauty and detail.
on 27 October 2014
I got this for my girlfriend's birthday and she was blown away by it. It looks just like the one from the film and after doing some research there is no closer alternative. Don't buy the cheaper options as they have nowhere near as much detail on closer inspection.
on 9 January 2013
The product was larger than I expected. Normally one sees an image and the final item is minute. This was large and good
very please... so was the lady.
on 19 August 2012
The only complaint I have is that the chain is not adjustable and it is way too long. Other than that I'm happy :)
on 19 August 2015
great necklace, best I have seen about but the delivery was one of the worst I seen.cardboard box it was delivered in was open and the product could have fallen out and lost very easily.product was safe but again shambles of a delivery.great buy nevertheless