5.0 out of 5 stars Get stung or Not
It's a saying you have heard before ' I am like a magnet to Mosquitoes '

Published 24 months ago by retro

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
I try to use organic as much as possible, but as far as keeping mossies off, forget it!
Went to Canada this summer and used this and the Ingonito Mosquito repellent. The mossies laughed in my face.
I don't often get bitten but these mossies must have loved the smell.
Published 11 months ago by Jacky

5.0 out of 5 stars Get stung or Not, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: Incognito 200ml Mosquito Repellent Hair and Body Wash (Personal Care)
It's a saying you have heard before ' I am like a magnet to Mosquitoes '

My wife gets stung every time we go on holiday by mozzies and her bites often turn nasty ... so she has a real fear of them .. We have just returned from 2 weeks in India .... She showered using INCOGNITO Body wash and repellent spray. ...NOT ONE BITE .... and we were on the River Ganges at Varanasi at night time.

The mozzies were around for I killed 6 on a coach ride .... so wear appropriate cloths and spray hands and wrists ..and ankles and lower legs and a little on the neck, there is a light smell of lemon, ... and relax and enjoy yourself. for myself and my wife it worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 July 2013
I bought this in addition to the spray and the after sun moisturiser.Take care when showering as this is more liquid than usual shower gels -don't waste it.

4.0 out of 5 stars incognitor mozzie repel hair & body wash, 31 Jan 2014
great used as shower gel and doubled up as travel wash for me too. used in conjunction with the after sun moisturiser it works a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE PRODUCT, 21 Aug 2013
THIS REALLY DOES WORK A BRILLIANT PRODUCT I ALSO LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS HAIR AND BODY WASH GOOD PRODUCT

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wow, 5 Jan 2014
Normally shredded by mosquito's but a week in Cambodia without a bite. No other repellent used during the day, just some incognito sprayed on wrists and ankles at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS SOAP!, 28 April 2014
I was laughed at! Camping near the BWCA in Minnesota I told people about my soap and I got many an eye roll. Until we were all being swarmed by mosquitos and gnats and.... I had ONE bite! One Bite! I LOVE THIS SOAP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Feb 2013
This shampoo and body wash certainly did the job! It lathered up well and I didn't get one bite. That may be due to some luck but I will certainly be using it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 19 Nov 2013
I don't often get bitten but these mossies must have loved the smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull addition to your travel bag, 2 Jan 2014
One bottle was enough for two people, 2 weeks of holidays in the tropics.
You need some shower gel and shampoo anyway, so why not play it safe and go for the insect repellent stuff?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 7 July 2013
Used this product along with the whole range of ncognito products, worked a treat. Would recommend this 100%. Does what it says on the tin!!