5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 27 Feb. 2015
This is the only brow pencil I've ever found that doesn't break me out around my eyebrows after a few days of use!!!

I am naturally gold blonde, and my eyebrows are a bit lighter so they can just sort of disappear into my face. I really like this pencil as it doesn't break my skin out, but I do find it is a bit on the brown side, so even though my eyebrows are thin I can't really 'draw on' extra hair, I can only really go over already existing hair as otherwise it looks weird and looks like I've got brown eyeshadow smudged on my skin or something.

But other than that I am really happy with this and will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice organic pencil, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: INIKA Certified Organic Brow Pencil, Brunette Beauty (Personal Care)
as brow pencils go it works a treat and i am happie to have found an organic product like this

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Sept. 2013
The colour is great. It glides smoothly although I find it a little too soft. All in all quite nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect organic blonde pencil, 1 Nov. 2014
Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome pencil, not super waxy, just perfect. The shade is excellent and matches my previous No.7 blonde eyebrow pencil. Shame there is no spoolie on the end, now having to shop on Amazon for one, but liking the sharpener that comes with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely brow pencil with great texture and colour, 1 Aug. 2014
Lovely brow pencil with great texture and colour. Not too red, like many brown pencils are, so it blends into my natural brows well. Lasts all day.