5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by the results
I'm one of those tall thin people with a ridiculously high metabolism that can eat whatever I want without putting on weight. That isn't so good when trying to build muscle mass though! I'd tried lots of other supliments over the years on and off (including creatine) but none gave me any extra weight.

I've been using Progain for 3 weeks now and along with my...
Published on 31 July 2009 by Lee R. Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars taste
Well it mixes well tastes nice but after two months I was still the same weight..not for me although it may work for other folk.
Published 14 months ago by david

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by the results, 31 July 2009
Lee R. Evans - See all my reviews

I've been using Progain for 3 weeks now and along with my hardcore workout routine(!) I've put on 4kg in weight. I'm very happy and have just ordered another two tubs. I used strawberry flavour and it tastes fine when mixed with water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Results, at last!, 23 July 2012
Mr. I. Norris - See all my reviews
I've only been using this for about two weeks, and the effects have been incredibly noticeable. I have been taking one scoop 45 minutes before a workout, and one scoop immediately afterwards. And then I take 2 scoops on recovery days. I try and go to gym three times per week.
Firstly, the scoop before my workout gives me a massive energy boost, which means I can push myself that bit harder in the gym. The scoop after my workout provides me with the exact calories to recover well. I have about an hour's gym routine and focus on weight-training.
Secondly, I've put on a bit of weight, but the I can already feel my muscles getting bigger and I'm feeling stronger. I look forward to the next few weeks, since the first two have been brilliant.
I use the chocolate flavour which is really good. Might try strawberry next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't tell me this doesn't work!!!, 9 April 2012
I used this product when I first started the gym around 2 years ago. I was 9.5 stone and skinny as a rake! I was very conscious about what to take in an attempt to gain weight. I was advised to try progain to due the success a family member had with it!

To be honest I'm glad I did!!! With in the first month I gained 1/2 stone now for me that was ALOT, 2 years on I'm now 13.5 stone regularly attending the gym and eating a balanced diet! I have read some of the reviews on here and maybe it doesnt suit everyone but I have an extremely high metabolism and this seemed the perfect product. I have since tried other products but noting compares to this.

The only downer is the cost. But after gaining 3,stone and my confidence boosted this product is priceless :o)

I found reviews usefull on here but I found the only way to see was for myself x

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product., 26 Dec 2013
Easy to drink & great flavours. The best value for money in the range with 64 grams of protein per serving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate flavour, 29 May 2013
The taste is pretty average compared to other products, however it can be dramatically improved by adding fruit.

Be aware the scoop size is off, so if you go by the measurements on the scoop it adds too much powder to your drink.

Other then that, good value for money and has all the requirements for a good protein shake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 April 2012
Been using this protein shake for about 2 months now and having 2 shakes a day alongside my gym workout have managed to put on half a stone. very happy with the result.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really makes a difference!, 15 Dec 2011
M. Foster - See all my reviews
This stuff is brilliant! It really makes a difference; you'll put the weight on in no time. Great tasting in chocolate or strawberry, although strawberry is my favourite. It dissolves really easily so no lumps or powder stuck to the teeth like cheaper supplements and no stomach upsets either. I would highly recommend to anyone that's trying to bulk up. If you have the money you might also want to consider using maximuscles cyclone alongside this. Its just a shame the stuff is so expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Progain review, 28 Aug 2011
Definitely puts on weight, two servings a day is more than enough in conjunction with a fairly high protein diet. I was probably having this with two or three meals a day and could feel the weight slapping on. Careful with the fat though, as it contains a whopping 10g of fat per serving. Im trying to get ripped, so this probably isnt the best for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, a little overpriced, 1 Jan 2011
For the price you pay you get a generous amount of protein in each serving with 453 calories, which is helpful for someone like myself who struggles to gain weight. A little overpriced considering you only get 16 servings so about a month's worth on a 4 day/per week workout. Other than that, great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, best part is mixes well, tastes alright with water., 30 Oct 2010
P. Pilkington (UK) - See all my reviews
its ok, best part is mixes well, tastes alright with water. Bad point is keeps getting more expensive.

Maximuscle Progain 3kg Weight Gainer Supplement