5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by the results
I'm one of those tall thin people with a ridiculously high metabolism that can eat whatever I want without putting on weight. That isn't so good when trying to build muscle mass though! I'd tried lots of other supliments over the years on and off (including creatine) but none gave me any extra weight.

I've been using Progain for 3 weeks now and along with my...
Published on 31 July 2009 by Lee R. Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Whyy is my pack open?
Fast shipping, good service but why is my pack opened whilst recieving it?

The taste of the actual product is superb, no acidic taste just simply strawberry flavour, yet have no realised any body changes then again i need to have a routine time in having the supplement.
Published on 9 May 2012 by Iftiii

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by the results, 31 July 2009
Lee R. Evans - See all my reviews

I've been using Progain for 3 weeks now and along with my hardcore workout routine(!) I've put on 4kg in weight. I'm very happy and have just ordered another two tubs. I used strawberry flavour and it tastes fine when mixed with water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi, 2 Dec. 2012
My favorite n one of the best product ....I love it.it is quite expensive but still worth...u can see the results within week ...I would recommend those who want their lean muscles big .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Results, at last!, 23 July 2012
Mr. I. Norris - See all my reviews
I've only been using this for about two weeks, and the effects have been incredibly noticeable. I have been taking one scoop 45 minutes before a workout, and one scoop immediately afterwards. And then I take 2 scoops on recovery days. I try and go to gym three times per week.
Firstly, the scoop before my workout gives me a massive energy boost, which means I can push myself that bit harder in the gym. The scoop after my workout provides me with the exact calories to recover well. I have about an hour's gym routine and focus on weight-training.
Secondly, I've put on a bit of weight, but the I can already feel my muscles getting bigger and I'm feeling stronger. I look forward to the next few weeks, since the first two have been brilliant.
I use the chocolate flavour which is really good. Might try strawberry next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Makes my farts absolutely stink which is a bonus because my girlfriend hates it

4.0 out of 5 stars Progain review, 28 Aug. 2011
Definitely puts on weight, two servings a day is more than enough in conjunction with a fairly high protein diet. I was probably having this with two or three meals a day and could feel the weight slapping on. Careful with the fat though, as it contains a whopping 10g of fat per serving. Im trying to get ripped, so this probably isnt the best for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Whyy is my pack open?, 9 May 2012
Fast shipping, good service but why is my pack opened whilst recieving it?

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT Progain Extreme, 5 July 2013
I got this product thinking it was Progain Extreme which has more protein and creatine in the servings, I was wrong. It took them 2-3 days to get it dispatches so that's disappointing. The taste of OK if you find it undrinkable then you're a sissy. I don't have side effects from drinking this. This pack is just for sample because it contains only 6 servings which if you're really trying to bulk up you'll have it empty in 3 days. It's worth buying and trying this product yourself. If you have a proper container in which to mix it it will mix easily, maybe few solid chunks will remain but nothing major.

I had the chance to drink a serving from Progain Extreme, the creatine in it caused me to have A LOT of wind and bowed movement. And that was only after 1 scoop. Something you might want to consider.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 12 Feb. 2013
Firstly, the packaging recommends three servings a day. At that rate you can consume all 800g in two days. As this is not the cheapest product I chose to have one serving after a workout in addition to eating more generally. My weight gain was minimal but visible. I believe if I could afford to follow the serving suggestions I would have noticed much greater weight gain but unfortuently I don't.

Therefore, for someone who has the money I would suggest this product for an accelerated gain in weight. However, for those who are less concerned with weight gain and have greater focus on recovery, lean muscle, I would recommend a simple protein shake such as Maximuscle's Promax.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is, 27 Mar. 2014
Great taste just really expensive for the amount you pay. I will buy more but it is only justified because it mixes well and a tastes great as well as a good recovery drink

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 26 April 2009
S. Abu-Hayyeh (UK) - See all my reviews
This product is actually quite tasty. It says you shouldn't take it with milk, and believe me, you really shouldn't! Coupled with an effective training regime, results are visible rather quickly. Will be topping myself up with the same item when I'm finished with my current batch!