5.0 out of 5 stars Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g
Published 17 months ago by skimmity

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy? Really?...
It's ok. Does add a certain extra something to sauces. Not cheesy in my opinion. Maybe it will taste better the longer I'm vegan. Certainly not the wonder product I was expecting.
Published 3 months ago by diana

5.0 out of 5 stars Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
This is an especially excellent product. At first i tried on my cereal, but thought the taste was unpleasant, next tried it in Chilli, and it tasted great. I am suffering with reduced vitamin B12, and buying this product gives me reassurance I am doing something to help improve my own health. The taste of Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes is very nice - quite savory. I thoroughly recommend this product as giving a support to a health problem many people have, reduced vitamin B12 levels - which for me is quite worrying.
Buy this product its cheap and excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting but yummy!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
wanting to eat less dairy for health and ethical reasons, this seemed like a good buy. Crunchy, savoury and tasty I wouldnt say it tastes 'exactly' like cheese but it is some what close. A bit expensive since it is dry and flaky so used up very quickly, it is none the less a good addition to any pasta, veges etc as a crumb topping. happy to see the salt content not as high as I thought initially. might buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marigold Engevita, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
So far as I am concerned, if I give something a 5 star rating on your system, then it is perfect!

I wouldn't hesitate to order from this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
This is perfect and I could spoon it out of the tub and just eat it (I actually do that occasionally). Tastes great mixed in with things or sprinkled over things.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 22 Feb. 2013
Jean S. Wickham (west sussex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
i recommend this product to every one, its tasty, easy to integrate into your diet and highly nutritious. fab sprinkled on soup

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
Some people apparently need to get used to the taste but we loved it immediately, very nice as an alternative for cheese on pasta.

5.0 out of 5 stars salty, nutty, cheesy, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
Very nice on most savory dishes, from fried rice to vegetables & potatoes (steamed of roasted). We like to use it along with sea salt and herbs, or as an alternative to sea salt because of its full flavor. It is a little bit nutty, cheesy or salty or all three. We cant seem to put our finger on it. We mainly bought it for the B12, because my wife is pregnant and we are vegan, but it seems to be coming out of the cupboard more frequently and is just about to go into the soup we are making. Try it ...it's very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
I had been looking for nutritional yeast to use in the dog treats I make found this on Amazon after visiting several health food shops who couls only offer me "Brewer's Yeast" or a similar product in a tube. I was very impressed when I opened the tub - the yeast smells nice & looks appetizing. Not surprised it has so many uses in "Human food" I certainly would be happy to use it. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty nutritional yeast, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
I found about this yeast just 2 months ago, and I just love it! I lose weight 6 years ago and since then I have insufiency of iron and vitamins and this helps me a lot as I don't need to take tablets. I like the flavour and I sprinkle 2 spoons on my cereals every morning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g (Personal Care)
Its nice, I did not expect such a big box, but apparently these flakes are so light that they recuired a bigger package. It doesnt really taste like cheese, but similar. I use it for smoothies, eat it uncooked.

Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g