2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great colour and too expensive, 4 Jun 2013
I have inikia products already and a couple of colours rosebud and natural are good, the latter being creamy. This is a bit of an anaemic colour and doesn't do much justice so nbot worth the money. These products are far too expensive in general.

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 9 May 2013
I don't know about this lipstick's "Electric Red" name. It is not red, and certainly not like in the picture. It is more like a copper colour, rusty, towards a brown. Definitely not red. I got this as a gift for somebody who wears only matte red. I am sorry I thought this was a matte gorgeous red when it is not. It is shiny and shimmery. Not really what I had in mind when purchasing this. Hmmm...not too pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 29 Jan 2014
The lipstick itself is soft and moisturising and I like the fact that it is vegan but this particular colour was a bit too transparent as I like full coverage. It is a pretty colour though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says on the tin..., 27 Oct 2013
Johanna (England, UK) - See all my reviews
Not creamy, not red, not good at all. Bought a few Inika products all at once in the hope that I had finally found the perfect vegan make up. No, I was totally wrong and will never buy this brand ever again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again..., 20 Sep 2013
Johanna (England, UK) - See all my reviews
Happy that this is a cruelty free product but shame about the texture, colour and basically everything else. Never again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 24 April 2013
Ms Li "Molly" - See all my reviews
Perhaps I have been unlucky but this lipstick doesn't work on me - no colour in spite of being 'red' - also after a couple of uses the lipstick broke. So regretably not a good review. I haven't contacted the seller who hopefully might have an explanation!

INIKA Vegan Lipstick, Brazen Bronze