on 26 September 2012
There is one thing I have come to learn in life, which is if a I enter a room with someone who has a cold, I am going to get it. Its so annoying as any plans can so easily go out the window by another cold. I have even on many occasions had a cold recovered to get another cold off someone else a couple of weeks later. Since I have developed a Hiatus Hernia, a cold is just a nightmare for me, causes endless vomiting and lots of pain. Someone at work suggested Echinacea, which I tried and was ok but expensive so only gave it a sample. Then I started to have a search round the web for other solutions and come across Immunace. Being a big bloke I thought I would dive in with the Extra version and based off the review already made on these, I purchased 6 months worth. I am now entering month 5. I have not had a full blown cold since I started them! which for me is just amazing. I have had to different periods where I had an un-easy throat and bit of a runny nose, but nothing I would even think about having to miss work for. As I write this I have a bad throat and runny nose, but again that is it and as for affects on my Hernia? not a thing!

These will not stop the cold bug fully, but if they work as well for you as they have for me, then these are a MUST have and you will feel a lot more freedom and confidence in planning stuff! without the worry of a cold!
on 30 October 2012
I've never been a fan of taking any supplements but have had a few colds on and off and especially now when it gets darker feel a bit run down. I took them last autumn and winter, then stopped over spring-summer but now definitely will start taking them again. After taking them for a few weeks, I could definitely tell the difference. I didn't expect much but I felt much more energetic and overall healthier (i.e. no colds even if everyone else is coughing and sneezing!) Normally, I'd be first in line to catch any cold or flu going round. I've also recommended them to my family who had the same response to them! It's nice to get what you pay for, a great product!
on 8 April 2014
I have been taking these capsules for a few months now, and I can only say that I have been clear of colds,flu and any other illness which I assume must be due to Vitabiotics Immuncace Extra Protection tablets. Very satisfied with results and will be ordering more now.
on 3 August 2014
Suffered with chest infection every other month with having (copd) then I come across these omg change my life around so much I will take these every day for the rest of my life its been 7 months now not cold or stiffle never thought I would give anything feed back AMAZING product ......true story
on 6 April 2012
Much to the annoyance of the missus I have for years had the ability to catch cold at the drop of a hat. I always took it as just one of those things I had to put up with. However, last year I was on holiday oveseas for two weeks, during which I rapidly caught full blown flu and spent a week in bed. I was physically the lowest I have been in my entire life. I was 35 then and was extremely poorly but knew it was short-term, frankly many older people would have died from this flu, it was that bad. I resolved that when I got back to health I would do my best to stop this happening again. Proving that advertising works, I seen an Immunace Extra poster on the back of a bus and pledged to try it. Months down the line I am glad I did so.

It is, of course, no wonder pill. I still get tired from work, I still have periods of low energy, it has no effect on mood. Vitamin ad's that claim to have these powers are lying.

It has however improved my immune system and I genuinely believe that, for me personally, it has proven to have done so. For the last month some reasonably bad colds have been in my office. I have had a sniffle here and there, but it hasn't developed into cold and went rapidly. Two weeks ago there was a terrible bug causing sickness, migraine and fever. While my missus unfortunately vomited and shook for 8 hours through the night I escaped with 'just' a bad stomach for a few hours (the day of which I obviously abandoned taking this tablet, being quite big and digested over several hours).

Basically what I have learned is you will never escape colds and bugs but you really can quite radically minimise their effects. If you are put off by the price then I would say look at what you pay for the (highly enjoyable) food and drink we all buy that we know to be bad for us and reconsider.
on 11 May 2014
Would not stop taking these now as after having 6 months of constant colds/chest infections/ear infections i decided to try these to boost my immune system. Been taking them for a year now and I've managed to stay well, even dodging all the colds that infest the work place!! Definitely work for me so suggest try them and see if work for you.
on 13 February 2014
I have the illness M.E And used to have continuous colds ,flu and chest Infections .. I started taking these Brilliant Tablets in September last year ,,since then I have not had one Cold or Cough since ,, Even though I work in Retail and everyone around me having colds and coughs .. Iam Truly Amazed that I now feel so healthy since taking theses wonderful Tablets ..I Highly Recommend theses Tablets to my friends and Family .. They do everything they say on the packet ... Truly Amazing !!!!!
on 18 August 2013
I think these vitamins are working I feel much better than I did early this summer. I think they are easy to swallow as well as they are a fair size.
on 9 September 2014
Very very good... i have been using for long time...and since than i have cut downed my visit to GP. and i feel more fit to my day to day life.
on 15 January 2013
Felt like a young man & could runaway marathon without thinking I did it, would buy again anytime. Great product