4.0 out of 5 stars My lad rates this, 2 Jun 2014
Big Jim "Big Jim" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Maximuscle Promax 2400g Chocolate (Personal Care)
Having long ago given up the ghost regarding personal fitness I am only passing on a review from my son who enjoys this product (tastes better than similar products by all accounts) and this gigantic tub is very good value again compared to other similar products. My one caveat with this and similar is that is it really necessary? My boy has certainly bulked out, is extremely fit (plays rugby and basketball) and doesn't appear to be in any way "addicted" to the product - he only takes one shake on his gym days - so why am I just a tad sceptical? I was always taught that lean chicken, quality cheese in small quantities and regular eggs provided all the protein a healthy body needs so why bother with such supplements? Ah well, he appears to be the better for it even if I can still beat him at arm wrestling!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Maximuscle Promax 2400g Chocolate (Personal Care)
At the time of my purchase I had the best deal I could find online at the time :-) Better value than any supplements website at the time too !

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Nice and seems to work, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Maximuscle Promax 2400g Chocolate (Personal Care)
I expected it to taste a bit "chemically" but was surprised to find it actually tasted very nice. Also it does seem to actually work and the price is actually quite reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product in many ways!, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Maximuscle Promax 2400g Chocolate (Personal Care)
The product works great for me; tastes great, helps me to recover faster in terms of energy and from post workout muscle weakness... I drink it immediately after. I find the following day I have zero muscle ache or much reduced aching from a heavy workout. Other brands make my stomach churn like I've just downed 12 boiled eggs, but Maximuscle doesn't have any negative side effects for me... It's a big tub so make sure you have room in your kitchen cupboard!

Maximuscle Promax 2400g Chocolate