I hate running out of battery power at a crucial moment, and always like to have a spare battery available, just in case. Manufacturers batteries, although top quality, are usually very expensive so, for something that will not be in everyday use, I decided to go for a low priced alternative.
As far as I can see, so far, this battery performs exactly like the original, and provides the same viewfinder information. The only difference I have found is that, fully charged, the original battery displays a recording time of 2 hours 42 minutes, and this battery 2 hours 14 minutes. Considering the significantly lower cost, I find this perfectly acceptable and am very satisfied with my purchase.
on 23 January 2016
Great battery and lasts just as long as the original battery that came with my camcorder. It was delivered quickly and I am quite pleased with it. Always good to have a spare battery for the long days away from the office.
on 24 February 2014
Although not genuine sony,they appear to be O K and at the price I couldn't resist ordering 2. They were delivered on time and the power rating was identical to the original sony battery. Some other dealers batteries have inferior caacity.As I haven't used them yet I can't comment further but I expect them to br O K
on 17 December 2013
It works well and it is an additional battery as per the original. Expro replied to my email to confirm its manufacturing status as Infolithium.
on 5 October 2012
The battery arrived quickly and has been working ever since. Very satisfied with the service and the product exactly as ordered. .
on 28 September 2015
Not to good this product as it has a poor usage time--about a third the time of the Sony Li-ion supplied by Sony
on 25 April 2016
Delivered on time,well packed, and has taken a charge and operates in the camcorder OK.
on 23 June 2015
Working well and great Value For Money compared to the Manufacturers alternative.
on 7 December 2014
arrived quickly and fits my Sony PJ530E Full HD Camcorder ..would buy again
on 13 October 2015
Holds its charge and lasts just as long as the manufacturers battery.