on 19 March 2013
wHEN YOU READ THE SLEEVE NOTES RELATING TO THE DEATH OF JUNE CARTER AND THE AFFECT IT HAD ON J. C. THEN HURT HAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT INTERPRITATION ON HIS RESON FOR LIVING OR DIEING. BOB DYLAN MIGHT BE THE TROUBADOUR BUT JONNY CASH IS THE SUPPREME BALADEAR.
on 6 August 2013
bought this cd for xmas present and has been played loads, good choice for hits, even if your not a huge fan or new to buying something of johnny cash.
on 12 September 2013
Good music, good actor and good quality item. It is a CD that every fan must to have. Strongly recommended.
on 3 June 2013
one of the best music cd going of johnny cash and worth buying a must for all fans great one
on 11 January 2014
Great cd for my dad, I've listened to this too and I wouldn't mind a copy my self, thank you
on 14 October 2010
Bought as a present for my husband. He loves it! I don't but it's not my taste.
on 7 May 2016
As advertised
on 30 October 2014
SORTED!!!
on 23 April 2012
If you like the sound of Johnny Cash and don't have anything of his, this is perfect.
If you haven't heard him, but want an introduction, this is perfect..... And good value.
on 12 December 2015