5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Cotton 100% what else can I say...
Just quality...
Published 2 months ago by Rafa

Published on 15 Aug 2012 by charlotte rayner

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking service and ongoing shocking service as I try to get the right pants!, 15 Aug 2012
A simple order for black pants. 1st time, right colour, wrong design, but right size. I pay 2.20 to return the goods. Re-sent, right colour, right design but wrong size and no credit for my postage. Hopwoods now want me to return goods again at my expense, what a shambles to deal with, how are they are surviving in Bristol? Staff do not answer the phone, the one time it was picked up, it was put straight back down again and then bizarrely engaged for for over half an hour, if I was cynical I would think it was left off the hook. I have had a very nice, well spoken chap call me back to ensure me all would be fine sir, all is not fine and all I want is new black pants. Judge for yourself, Pah! Hopwoods, more like backwoods and this is the last time I will use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Cotton 100% what else can I say...
Just quality...

1.0 out of 5 stars Discusting, 24 Jan 2014
This item is not the same as the previous purchased by me. The quality of the cotton is not the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Provide good support , first class prduct, 15 July 2013
This underwear is very good quality and provide good support.

well, i would have like if the price was not so high but as the old saying goes , you get what you pay for.

so, i am not unhappy , and besides, having five or six of these underwear, you wont have to buy any more because they are good quality, and this is the bottom line.

I have nothing but love for these items

so, it's a 5 star for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly fit, 23 Feb 2013
These are the only briefs I have ever found which give a man and his bits enough room to co-exist without feeling squashed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good garments, 6 Feb 2013
Well made and stylish underwear. Good price paid on line. I have purchased these on several occasions and expect to do so again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, semi-supportive briefs, 15 May 2012
My husband wore these for marathon training and whilst running the marathon. He said they were comfortable but could have been a little more supportive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, 13 Feb 2012
S Drowne (Kingston, UK) - See all my reviews
I ran a half marathon in these at the weekend, was initially worried about chaffing and discomfort, but they are very very comfy and provided an extra layer of warmth on what was *ahem* a very, very cold (-2c) day!

Will make sure I always have these on when temperature dips below 5c in future !!

5.0 out of 5 stars mens jockey briefs, 16 Jan 2012
I got these for a christmas gift and was very pleased with them.They are really well made and felt really soft.Not badly priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, and comfortable, 28 July 2014
I am happy with the purchase. The quality is good, (as described by the vendor). They are comfortable and provide support. I would buy these again. service and delivery was very good.