4.0 out of 5 stars Quick setup
I was up and running on Xbox LIVE in less than 5 minutes with this.

Fixed this onto the back of my xbox, turned the console on, put the driver disk in, it asked if I wanted to update it (install the drivers) took about 30 seconds to install, then it was ready to go straight away, cannot say anything bad about the hardware other than the price is a bit steep.
Published on 22 Nov 2010 by Anthony Spargo

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, but pricey
I bought this on the strength of other reviews, and thought I would add my two pence worth into the mix.

Essentially, it is a plug and play adaptor. Very easy to use and works very well. just unwrap and plug into the back of your Xbox, and away you go.

Published on 29 Jan 2012 by I Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick setup, 22 Nov 2010
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
I was up and running on Xbox LIVE in less than 5 minutes with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect price of kit, 3 Jan 2011
R. Thomas "pipedreamer57" (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
This piece of kit is great. I plugged it into the back to my 360, connected to my router....and that's it. Essentially, it's not quite plug-and-play, but it's very close.

I've given it 4 stars rather than 5 for 2 reasons - firstly, never pay full price for this - not because of poor quality but because £60 is a rip-off regardless, as it's essentially a piece of plastic and 2 arials. I managed to get this for half price (just under £30 in total).

The second reason is that the instructions aren't that clear. For example, when I put the accompanying CD in the drive, nothing happened. I couldn't tell whether the CD was duff, or what. Turns out, if you've recently been connected online (e.g. via a wired ethernet connection), you probably already have the necessary drivers and don't need the CD. Either way, a note to that effect would have been handy.

The signal I get from this is perfect - it's never dropped, slowed or anything else. I can get DLC at the same speed as a wired connection and I am several rooms away with walls and doors between me and the router. Whilst I like my gadgets, I like them to be easy to use, and this adaptor really is.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt be simpler !, 12 Jan 2011
David J. Topping (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
This is an essential purchase if :

1) you want to play online via XBOX Live
2) you already have a wireless network
3) your console is too far away from your router making it inconvenient / not possible to run an ethernet cable.

I was very impressed at the speed and ease of setup , really couldnt be simpler :
Pop in the disc , turn off the console , connect the hardware to the USB at the back , turn on console .
Found my network and connected straight away ( I have Sky Broadband )
My Console had to run an update which took about 10 minutes and one cup of tea later - I'm connected wirelessly to XBOX Live .

OK , its a little pricey but I dont mind paying that bit extra for quality , style and ease of use . ( why is Apple so succesful ? )

On a final note , despite this being the latest BLACK coloured adaptor it works perfectly with my 5 year old CREAM XBOX360 and as the hardware is so small , compact and it clips in at the back , the colour clash is not noticable !

Well done Microsoft !

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good solid signal. Nice !, 14 Mar 2011
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
Bought this for my Xbox which lives upstairs in my room, with the router downstairs. Was a little worried i wouldnt get a great signal through the floor/ceiling. But, its actually pretty strong (3 bars out of 4). Very happy. Easy to set up too. I already had the updated dashboard (and so the necessary drivers) but turned the xbox off, attached the wireless adapter USB into the back of the xbox, i didn't know before but the adapter clips in to the back of the xbox casing also so its not flapping about and keeps things tidy, put the disc in anyway, turned the xbox on, went to system settings and wireless connection, the adaptor scanned the surrounding area for routers and found 4 or 5 (the others being the neighbours i imagine, two of which were 1 bar, so just goes to show how well the adaptor performs, being able to get a solid bar from routers in other detached houses 20-30m away!), found my router (as i said 3 out of 4 bars) put the router access password in, and it connected. 5 minutes max. Easy.
No problems, good signal, yeah a little pricey, but if you want a solid wireless adaptor this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little product!, 31 Dec 2010
M. Mallia "m.mallia" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
Excellent little product! Good range with the dual antenna, far exceeds the old white one that is still way too expensive in my opinion.

This one does the job right away! Just plugged it in and it worked.

This the cheapest genuine Microsoft N Networking Adaptor around.

Mine arrived it just 3 days! Even with the back-log caused due to the snow over the holidays

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
You might have issue installing it and the problem is with the XBox. If you have trouble installing the driver, go to your systems settings and clear cache (you might want search the net for how to do it if you can't and depending on the version of the OS you are using on xbox).. After clearing the cache, restart the xbox. The driver will automatically install and there won't be any notification that this has been done. Go to your network settings and you will see an active wireless adapter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't just assume it's plug and play., 5 Nov 2010
Mr. Liam Wharnsby (London) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
This wireless adaptor does what it is supposed to do. However the software disc provided didn't work and I did have to search online to find a code that was need for a wireless connection. My advice is to have google at the ready. After about 15 mins (partially taken up waiting for updates to install) I was ready to go. I've already started streaming movies from my PC to my Xbox.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, but pricey, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)

My only draw back, is the price. I mean seriously, it is basically a plastic arial. If you need it, then this does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't rate this high enough and I'm fussy!, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
I have just recently moved into a new house, for some reason the bloody landlord fitted a telephone line upstairs but not downstairs, dilemma.

Simple equation: Wireless Router (Upstairs) + Wireless N Network Adaptor + Two minutes = Happy Bob.

I now live in a Victorian Terraced House, of witch i got a bit of a sweat on worrying about how much BT were going to relieve me of to fit a phone line, no need, just popped on the net, read a few soild reviews, as you do, and boom there it was, so, £40 and 24 hours later we're cooking again.

It works a treat, to be fair you wouldn't know it wasn't hard wired, anyone who has any issues like me, all you need is one of these little beauties, two minutes of your time, your network key and Robert IS you farthers brother. Don't even question if this may or may not work, it will, you could probably catch the signal over the road in the pub, why i don't know? No problems with connection, no fuss, no discs just Xbox Live, end of.

Have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 Wireless Adaptor, 27 Jan 2011
Xbox 360 Wireless N Network Adaptor

The Xbox 360 Wireless Adaptor I bought is super easy to work just plug in and it will detect your wireless connection it that easy.

I recommend this item for all Xbox 360 live addicts.

Wireless N Network Adaptor (Xbox 360)