5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quailty Print
High quality screen print t-shirt which is true to the original cover artwork of the Rainbow Rising album.
I remember having a very similar t-shirt back in the 80's and how proud I was to wear it. One of the most iconic album covers ever.
Published 15 months ago by Peter Saunders

3.0 out of 5 stars Good print but thin cotton
The print quality looks good, and it fits fine, but if I'd known how thin the material was, I wouldn't have bought this t shirt. I've got lots of t shirts and this is easily the thinnest. You have been warned :)
Published 16 months ago by M. Cochrane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quailty Print, 23 Feb. 2014
Peter Saunders "Long Haired Freak" (Maesteg, South Wales U.K.) - See all my reviews
This t-shirt is printed on a fruit of the loom blank. It's not heavy cotton at all and feels quite comfortable to wear. I don't like having my t-shirts a tight fight, so this large size is just right for me.
Now over 30 years on I'm reliving my youth all over again. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good print but thin cotton, 2 Feb. 2014
M. Cochrane - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Aug. 2012
this came two days before expected date. the quality on the t-shirt is to good to be true, you can tell this can't be ripped. Keep on rocking rock fans/metal heads

5.0 out of 5 stars "Rising" T, 9 Jun. 2014
Very pleased with the product. I especially like the fact that it is an unadulterated duplication of the iconic "Rising" album cover and have had some appreciative remarks whilst wearing it from members of the public who are old and cultured enough to recognise it. I think Blackmore would approve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Klassik. As Kerrang! would say., 12 Jan. 2015
If you love metal, you love Rising, whether you know it or not, and you are not alone. Wearing this T-shirt has gotten me stopped and chatted with more often than any other since my Bal-Sagoth T-shirt fell apart. It even got me extra chips off a kid working in the food vans at Bloodstock. Now how's that for an essential heavy metal purchase?

Oh, yeah, and you get to wear one of the the best pieces of sleeve art ever to grace record store shelves.

BUY IT.

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by print error., 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Plastic Head Rainbow Rising Mens T-Shirt (Apparel)
Good quality T shirt, however the print on the one i received was about two inches off centre. It looked daft when you put it on because of this, which is a shame because the actual print itself is fantastic quality. Amazon service was good as always and they did give a full refund due to the error.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy that it's moderately large on me as I intend ..., 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Plastic Head Rainbow Rising Mens T-Shirt (Apparel)
I've wanted this T shirt for a long time. I'm happy that it's moderately large on me as I intend on wearing for a long time, and if it shrinks after many washes as all my other T shirts have, I can wear it until it falls off me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 10 Nov. 2012
Arrived 3 days earlier than expected - good quality of t shirt and the print is good. for the price I am very happy :) i have yet to see how it survives washing but hoping it will be great. thankyou for such quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value t-shirt!, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my husband for christmas. Delivery was great and was well packaged. T-shirt was XXL and is good sizing. Very pleased and hope he will be!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality T-shirt, 29 Aug. 2013
My all time favourite album and the t-shirt did not disappoint either, the artwork is superb with excellent definition. The t-shirt also washed really well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›