Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 20 March 2013
I do a lot of exercise- mainly weight training, cardio and intensive kettle bell workouts. As a result, I am much fitter but I also get sore post-workout muscles and the occasional muscle strain. I was told about the benefit of epsom salt baths by my osteopath who suggested it might ease muscular aches and pains and generally promote a feeling of wellbeing. Well, he was right! After a workout, I use this product in a warm bath and it feels like sheer heaven. It feels VERY different to a normal bubble bath and I get out feeling lighter- both physically and emotionally. I am honestly amazed by how calm I feel afterwards - it feels like the stress has just drained away down the plug hole. I also find it helps greatly with muscle strain and loosening up tense, tight muscles or muscle spasms. I dont find it dries my skin out either which is a bonus. I would recommend using this product before bed time as I have found that it makes me feel so relaxed and light that I just want to lie down or relax afterwards. I highly recommend this product for both physical and emotional strain- it really does work. Its very cathartic.
on 8 June 2014
Great product does exactly what it says, instructions for how much to use on packaging, thick heavy duty resealable plastic so no problems storing in bathroom, good product quality so will order larger quantity in future. Seller dispatched item quicker than Amazon items I bought on the same day! Perfect!
on 14 March 2012
This arrived early,and the packaging keeps the product very dry even when stored in the bathroom. does what it says. I use this for relaxing in the bath.
on 6 March 2016
Excellent product, highly recommended after sports or vigorous exercise. A couple of handfuls in the bath soothe all muscular aches and produce a good nights sleep.
on 6 January 2012
Bought this product to make some bath salts for a Christmas gift. This was perfect for the job and the results were really good. Would definitely recommend for this purpose.
on 29 March 2016
These salts are perfect for helping you sleep and relieving pain from sore muscles. If I exercise and don't bathe in these after my muscles are sore for days, but these salts make all the difference and there is no pain. I also sleep really well after using them, apparently because your body absorbs magnesium from them. Beware of cheaper versions as the quality is not so good and they don't work as well.
on 20 September 2014
Plain Epsom salts, great for bathing in and absorbing Magnesium, which is great for reducing muscular aches and pains! I also water houseplants with Epsom salt solution, again the Epsom is a great source of Magnesium!
on 20 June 2013
I bought this item because I had really high expectations. A little disappointed as I've used other brands before and I've physically felt the difference. I didn't with this one so much. Maybe it did'nt suit me. Plus points it lasts long and it does soften the water.
on 13 January 2016
Good price can't buy this size in the shop although it didn't actually work for me it definitely is worth the price may need to keep using for it to work I brought this for after a workout at the gym you do feel relaxed but then what bath don't feel relaxing
on 21 March 2016
I frequently use Epsom salts and love that these arrive quickly and the packaging makes them easy to open and store.

I would say these are more of a luxury item but if you do sport regularly or have a magnesium deficiency then these are a great addition.