5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- who would have thought a bath was so powerful?
Published 23 months ago by Moonchita

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
After problems with delivery put right by Westland well done
Published 17 days ago by margaret e morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- who would have thought a bath was so powerful?, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
I do a lot of exercise- mainly weight training, cardio and intensive kettle bell workouts. As a result, I am much fitter but I also get sore post-workout muscles and the occasional muscle strain. I was told about the benefit of epsom salt baths by my osteopath who suggested it might ease muscular aches and pains and generally promote a feeling of wellbeing. Well, he was right! After a workout, I use this product in a warm bath and it feels like sheer heaven. It feels VERY different to a normal bubble bath and I get out feeling lighter- both physically and emotionally. I am honestly amazed by how calm I feel afterwards - it feels like the stress has just drained away down the plug hole. I also find it helps greatly with muscle strain and loosening up tense, tight muscles or muscle spasms. I dont find it dries my skin out either which is a bonus. I would recommend using this product before bed time as I have found that it makes me feel so relaxed and light that I just want to lie down or relax afterwards. I highly recommend this product for both physical and emotional strain- it really does work. Its very cathartic.

4.0 out of 5 stars What is says, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
This arrived early,and the packaging keeps the product very dry even when stored in the bathroom. does what it says. I use this for relaxing in the bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epsom Bath Salts, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
Bought this product to make some bath salts for a Christmas gift. This was perfect for the job and the results were really good. Would definitely recommend for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller great product, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
Great product does exactly what it says, instructions for how much to use on packaging, thick heavy duty resealable plastic so no problems storing in bathroom, good product quality so will order larger quantity in future. Seller dispatched item quicker than Amazon items I bought on the same day! Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
Was recommended this for hard skin on my feet, and wow did it work well, tho would recommend more that just a soft toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
Ive been using this for a while now and I am very inpressed. Good detox if you want to remove toxins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epsom salts, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
So many uses for Epsom salts even the super models use it for a flat tummy but it also leaves your skin lovely and soft! Great service arrived within dates and was very good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epsom Salt 2 Kg, 4 April 2014
Sharry (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
Great delivery and a great product, brought for my son to use in his bath after he started a very physical job and it soaks away his aches and pains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
These salts do exactly what they say. They relieve achy, tired muscles after a hard workout or busy day. I love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Mar. 2014
J. Harris - See all my reviews
This review is from: Epsom Salt 2 Kg (Misc.)
I use this product in my bath as it is the best way to absort magnesium into the body. Great for getting rid of bruises. And magnesium is good for energy

Epsom Salt 2 Kg