5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good
I have been searching for a watch winder for a while to surprise my partner and I am really glad that I found this one. The box has a beautiful finish, and just works perfectly. My partner keeps it by the bed, turned on... and we can not hear a thing when it is "in action".
Published on 7 Feb 2011 by Barbara

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice.. but plug?
Super, great quality, well presented, stylish etc.
Beware though buyers, you need an adaptor for the plug (razor type plug)
Published 23 months ago by fresh

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 7 Feb 2011
This review is from: Premier 2 + 3 Dual Watch Winder in Piano Wood Makassar Finish Black Interior (Watch)
Only downside is that he has a wider wrist, therefore the watch is a bit loose on the holder but it can be solved with a bit of DIY.
Highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality, 30 Sep 2013
Thomas (Beckenham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This watch winder is of a very high quality and well worth the price tag.
It comes with a UK power adapter which many do not.

It keeps my automatic watch wound and is a great way of displaying the piece.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice.. but plug?, 5 Sep 2012
Super, great quality, well presented, stylish etc.
Beware though buyers, you need an adaptor for the plug (razor type plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish solution for automatic watch owners, 13 Dec 2013
This product addresses a problem that I didn't even realise I had until I recently purchased a 2nd automatic watch... namely, how do I keep my automatic watch(es) 'ticking over' when not on my wrist? The answer: One of these!

Now, I did initially look at the cheaper (plastic) watch winders on Amazon and despite some of them having good reviews, I just felt that they looked a little too cheap/flimsy. Also, I wanted my watch winder on display in the bedroom, rather than tucked away in a cupboard/corner of the room, so I wanted something that looked good and wouldn't look out of place encasing expensive watches. In hindsight this fits the bill perfectly, between a cheap looking plastic winder and a top of the range, expensive winder.

This particular wood/pleather colour will not be to everyone's taste, but this unit looks stylish and is finished very nicely both inside and out. It has one of those reassuring hinges that operates smoothly and just feels solidly built. The same can be said for the quality of the wood, solid! The finish/veneer is also top notch. The interior is well made too. There are 2 adjustable watch cushions fitted into to slots on the winder mechanism in addition to a further 3 cushions that sit in fixed slots at the very front of the case (where I currently keep 2 battery operated watches). The angle of winder mechanism means that the watches are displayed very nicely. I have 2 normal-to-large dial watches and they both fit on the winder at the same time without touching, so long as you position them with the winder/buttons facing outwards (meaning the watch on the left cushion will be upside down) and the faces of the watches at opposite ends of their cushion (vertically). The cushions fit very snugly, meaning that even heavy watches will not move from position when rotated.

The instructions that come with the unit are pretty much none existent, but exploring all the features is not exactly rocket science. There are a number of different automated cycles that the winder can operate on (I've just turned mine on to the 1st setting and just let in run). The winder mechanism is smooth and relatively quiet. I have the unit quite close to the bed and in a silent room you can hear a slight drone, but nothing that would keep you awake or wake you up! The unit comes with a UK mains power adapter and has worked flawlessly since i plugged it in and switched the unit on.

The only negative I have encountered so far is that the watch cushions don't accommodate small wrists all that well. There is a removable band fitted to the cushions, but even with that removed, the cushion is just slightly too big for my watch strap - it fits, but is very, very snug - it almost feels like the strap will pop open at any moment - so just bear this in mind if you have small wrists.

All in all, I'm very happy with this product and recommend it if you are looking for a stylish, quiet, mid priced watch winder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Gift!, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this gift for my hubby as I had run out of ideas for different presents for him. He was delighted. It's excellent quality, looks good, winding mechanism is very quiet & it's got storage for more watches which is very useful too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive winder & storage box, 8 May 2014
Birdie (Colchester, Essex) - See all my reviews
I was very pleased with the highly decorative "piano finish" and performance of this watch winder, however, it does occupy quite a bit of space in order to accommodate the winding and storage facilities provided. If you want one of these for your automatic watches to allow for two to be wound plus the ability to gain storage for three other pieces, this is good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Winder, 28 April 2014
I purchased this for my husband. I was a little apprehensive as other watch winders are far more expensive. However, this is a brilliant piece of kit and my husband is very happy with it. Looks good. Arrived on time and packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 16 April 2014
I purchased this for my partner for Christmas. It arrived early and it was very well packaged. I was surprised at how heavy the box was and also how big the watch winder is. My partner was delighted with it. I would say it's like a quality piece of furniture, as well as a functional item. He absolutely loves it and his watches look great inside it, as well as them being kept wound and ready to wear whenever he needs them. Don't hesitate to purchase this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Jan 2014
This was a perfect present for my husbands watch collection .The case arrived very quickly and very well packaged ,the colour and quality of this watch winder is perfect .i would certainly purchase from this seller again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Oct 2013
This product does exactly what it says on the tin, arrived on time, (no pun intended) great product if a little expensive, although if you own one or two nice watches, worth every penny.