Format: DVD|Change

on 25 November 2010
My Grandchildren and I began to watch little snippets of "Little Princess" on youtube...I contacted a friend in England who said that it was a cartoon series there. I found the series on Amazon.com/UK. We love it. The series is very well done and "Little Princess" is very funny and adorable. I had to purchase a special dvd player to watch the series, but we enjoy the "Little Princess" dvds very much. I was pleased to receive my order in two or three days.
on 22 May 2012
I wanted to purchase a dvd for my little one where she can learn something whilst watching and this is a great dvd.
Many of the kids dvd's nowadays are very fast moving and i don't know how kids keep up with the over stimulation.
The series has a an air of simplicity to it.
This dvd contains 3 discs and each dvd has approx 6-10 episodes if i remember correctly.
Its so funny too, the different characters are all great and i thoroughly recommend it.
on 5 November 2012
Little princess dvd set vol 2 is full of great stories that seem to entertain the adult as well as the younger viewer. Bought as a birthday present it was worth getting as it has been played over and over. We also bought the series 1 set and perhaps santa will get another set for christmas
on 30 September 2011
I purchased these two dvds for my grand-daughter as I had 93 episodes on my tv planner which left little space for any of my programmes. She loves them and it saves me having to keep going back to start another episode for her. I am now waiting for series 3 to become available so that I can clear my planner of that series episodes. My grandson is not bothered what is on tv as long as he has something to watch but it probably won't be long before I have to buy Thomas the tank engine or Chuggington dvds for him too. I know I can always count on Amazon so keep up the good work. Many thanks
on 21 August 2011
My grand-daughter (4) lives abroad, so does not enjoy the early-morning TV shows. Having been to England, she loves the Little Princess, and watches the DVD when back home. Each episode conveys a different educational message (what makes you think I've watched them too?). So, a great buy!
on 6 May 2016
The episode "I Want to be a Baby" (S2E17) is missing. Only found this out this morning while I was cross-checking the DVD's episode list with a TV guide website. Calling it the complete series is misleading. Would've given five stars otherwise.
on 26 May 2013
Exactly what it says. A precocious 4 year old that has short adventures. Highly entertaining for the adults too, as art mimics the life of my 4 year old child watching it in this series. Hours of entertainment on hand. Great series for little girls ( and mothers).
Series itself is brilliant 5 out of 5.
Only 4 stars because I couldn't get this in Region 4 to suit where I live. Not the fault of the series though.
on 15 April 2011
My 3 year old loves the little princess and this DVD is great. Value for money is fab as there are loads of episodes on here.
on 5 January 2012
My Daughter (10) wrote to Santa for this item & voilà - magic happens! More than 370 min. "peace" in home and parents biggest worries - how to get kids away from TV :)
The recommended dose is no more than 5 series per day (or at one time), otherwise everything is great. True stories for true princess!
on 7 February 2011
A must for all Little Princess fans! More fabulous episodes to keep your little ones amused and entertained. My 3yr old daughter really loves The Little Princess..it's lovely to hear her laugh whilst watching!