on 13 August 2013
The picture clearly shows that the iPod touch fits in the case on the bottom flap. The way it came, which in my opinion was extremely un-efficient, had the iPod on the top flap, so when you opened it, the flap came down revealing the iPod. And because there aren't any holes to counteract this, you can leave earphones or the charger in when you close the case. I hated this fact, so I had to cut a hole in the fold so that I could close it with my earphones in.
Also, if you were expecting the iPod to lock when you close it, it doesn't.
And for some reason there's a hole for, I presume, a camera, which neither the 2nd or 3rd generation has.
It's a terrible design really, but hopefully I'll get used to it, as it is quite a neat case on the outside. The iPod does, however, fit in the plastic casing that holds it in, even though it took a lot of effort to make it fit in, and seems very secure and stable. Thank goodness it was only £4.20 though!
on 11 January 2012
Brilliant case for such a small price. My iPod sits nicely inside it, the headphones are easy to put in. I saw another reviewer say that the charger is a bit difficult to put in, I haven't tried this, but if it is, I'd just take it out of the case. No problems, good delivery time, good case, good value.
on 14 May 2014
Bought this in an attempt to save my iPod screen from being cracked further. Quality is good - nice leather, inside is fabric covered to prevent scratches and the magnet that holds the case together isn't too bad (it holds tight if you drop the case). However, the latch gets in the way of your earphones if yours go out at a 90 degree angle. You can put the headphones the other way, but then the wire pokes out from the side of the iPod case and is impractical if you have it in your pocket. It also doesn't snugly fit the iPod in I've found (I've got a 3rd gen) - the iPod just rests in there but if you open the case and hang the case upside down, nothing stops the iPod jumping out.

Overall, if you're looking for a case to protect your iPod if you drop it, choose a different case. If you just want one to protect the screen and you generally use your iPod on a desk or so on, this will be ok.
on 1 June 2016
I've still got my old iPod touch third gen 64gb, works fine and the battery lasts a week on airplane mode so why change it? The only down side of that is as the years go on, accessories like this come fewer and fewer. When my old case finally gave in on my this was the only flip case available and I thought it couldn't be that bad but it is. It's a very tight fit, the hole around the charger isn't big enough and unlike all the other flip cases I've had, it's not strong enough to support itself to when watching a film.

I'm actually considering going bare with my old iPod now as I dislike this case so much...
on 3 January 2012
Item was of good quality, but unfortunately it did not fit the ipod Touch 2nd Generation as described. It also has a hole in the back of the cover which I suspect is for a camera lens (not on the 2nd gen). The difficulty with the case is that the ipod does not fit very securely into it (there is not much to hold it in place - just molded plastic) and once in the case you cannot charge it or use headphones when the case is closed. The picture shows the ipod button at the clip end, but in fact it is the other way round so the fold of the case is at the bottom where the leads have to connect and there is not enough room for either of them. It is for this reason and the poor fit that I have had to return the product for a refund. Bought for my teenage son to replace his more expensive leather one, but looks like we'll have to buy a duplicate of that type and pay more money to get the right fit.
on 3 January 2014
This has lasted a couple of years now, I use it at the fitness classes I run and connect my iPod to my amp via Bluetooth which is perfect.

However if I forget to charge the iPod I have to dock it instead of connecting via Bluetooth and for this the case has to come off (the gap at bottom isn't big enough). Same again if I'm on a long journey in the car or it's docked into my PC.

Would buy again though as it's good for the price.
on 24 November 2011
When i got the case and inserted my ipod into it, it sat in there well and comfortably. it has the good gap to insert your earphones inside and it is clippable to your belt which makes it quite practical.

The only criticism is that you have to push the charger in harder so if they made the gap bigger, it would be perfect.
on 12 April 2012
This is just what I have been looking for - the iPod fits really snug and safe. The design is very effective and high quality. Saw these in the shops at 3 times the price.
on 17 July 2013
Better than my "rubber" one which was ripped. Well stitched but the rectangle cut from the leather to show the i pod screen is lopsided and the case is not as tight as it should be. Nevertheless not bad for the money.
on 10 February 2012
This case is of excellent quality, when you have kids and want to protect the device this is the best so far I have used.
One little issue is that the hole for plugin the cable to recharge is too tight and I often need to remove the device from the case.