5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!
This is a very pretty jewellery tree and it is really good value for money. The picture doesn't do it justice.
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by K. J. Waltho

2.0 out of 5 stars Short !
First impression when removed from box, lovely. Unfortunately it is too short to hang necklaces on. I thought that was what it was meant for so disappointed, would have been perfect and would happily have bought as gifts for all my girlfriends if only it had been slightly taller!
Published on 20 Jan 2011 by Ladycatx

2.0 out of 5 stars Short !, 20 Jan 2011
This review is from: Juliana Glass Jewellery Holder Purple Butterfly/Flowers/Crystal (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 8 Nov 2011
K. J. Waltho "KW" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery holder, 3 Nov 2011
Beautiful item for my bedroom, holds all of my bangles, bead bracelets and the odd ring. looks lovely and I can see and reach what I want very easily. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jewellery holder, 5 Oct 2011
Diana (London, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item as a present for my friend and she just loved it. It was the size I expected it to be, with butterflies as pretty as they appear on the picture. The item was delivered fast and I was generally satisfied with my purchase. Now I want to buy one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 3 Jan 2012
This product was very pretty and made a great present for my friend. It comes in a box and is bigger than you think .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present Idea, 2 Jan 2012
I bought this as a gift for my sister, for Christmas. I was really pleased as she loved it to pieces. It's just tall enough for her necklaces, but anything longer would probably not hang. It's a very pretty item though, I think brilliant for sisters, mothers, etc when you need a nice gift for them

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely jewellary holder, 30 Dec 2011
Was very fast delivery. Thankyou. Not tall enough to hang my necklaces on as had hoped but am now using for my long dangly earings instead which it is the perfect height for. It looks lovely and am very pleased with it. A good buy. Thankyou very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 26 Mar 2011
Perfect Mother's Day gift - very pretty and with lots of room for necklaces, bracelets and earrings. You can even put rings on the centre "blob". Very reasonably priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift for girls!, 27 Sep 2011
I have brought this for my 11 year old daughter as a christmas gift. She has recently had her bedroom decorated and butterflies are a theme of her new room. I think it is ideal for her room and I am sure she will love it. Really pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass Butterfly Jewellery Holder, 27 July 2011
Juliana Glass Jewellery Holder Purple Butterfly/Flowers/Crystal

Delightful stand for my chains and bracelets. Pretty butterfly design which catches the light. Has attracted many compliments from my friends. Will definitely consider buying for Christmas presents, etc.