5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 6 Mar 2011
Mr. R. J. Wallace "Arnoldtheduck" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pulled Apart By Horses (Audio CD)
I can't emphasise enough how excellent this album is. The 'best live band in Britain' tag, while totally accurate, could be an excuse to pass on their studio work. Bad idea. Get your hands on everything they have done. I have. They have restored my faith in new music. I've seen them twice now, and when they are next in London, I'll be there. With my t-shirt on. Yeah buddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some idiot ruined the 5 star rating of this AWSOME album over a delivary dispute!, 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: Pulled Apart By Horses (Audio CD)
Seeing as some idiot (not nameing usernames) ruined the 5 star rating of this awsome album over a delivary dispute!I felt compelled to write my first (and possibly only) amazon review! Not so much a review, more an act of justice for one of the most incredible new bands I've seen in years!

I first saw them opening for Future of the Left at ULU and I've been to all their London gigs since! One of the few bands where the live energy and excitement transfers across to the recording. Not to mention all the riffs! Oh God THE RIFFS! Just like when Muse used to go mental at the end of the set back in their pre-political space-opera days. Well, these guys do that on every song!
OK, enough! Just buy the friggin album! ...and remember, if you order the vinyl and recieve a CD. Take it up with consumer complaints you berk! Yeah buddy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pulled Apart By Horses (Audio CD)
one of my favourite cds to play in the car - full volume! saw this band live and they were brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Just pure awesomeness. YEAHHH BUDDY!, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pulled Apart By Horses (Audio CD)
Great debut album from PABH. It's heavy, it's crazy and just purely awesome. Check this one out if you like powerful vocals, original riffs and a bit of experimintation on the side too.

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T RATE THIS ALBUM OVER A DISPUTE WITH A SELLER, 12 Dec 2010
J. D. Handforth "Spazzatron" (Sheffield, Saarf Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pulled Apart By Horses (Audio CD)
Seeing as some failed abortion by the name of Alex (no point not mentioning their name, when its patently obvious who I'm referring to) decided to ruin this album's well-deserved 5-star rating because of a dispute with an amazon seller, I felt the need to balance things out with a review of my own (though I rarely write reviews), as I know the band from the Sheffield and Leeds music scenes, and its a big thing for them to get a 5-star rating on a site like Amazon

Every time I've seen them, from the smallest room at the Leadmill to Skate Central with No Age and Male Bonding, they have been full of the kind of energy that draws you in and leaves you feeling immensely satisfied, their music is fully in the vein stretching back to the early '80s from Black Flag through Mission of Burma through the Jesus Lizard right through to Sonic Youth, and hard as it is to make such a live show come through on CD, they do it with aplomb.

Right, that's that done - now to Alex; if you have a problem with getting the wrong thing from a seller, take it up with the seller, then if necessary with amazon, and leave negative feedback in the orders bit. NOT here - Amazon reviews are of what the music actually is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pulled Apart By Horses, 18 Dec 2010
Like some other here I don't normally write product reviews, but given that someone has decided to ruin the feedback that this album has received I felt compelled to create one.

This is a fantastic album by a really fresh and interesting band and they are also one of the best live bands I have seen in ages.

SAVE YOUR NON-PRODUCT RELATED WHINGING FOR SOMEWHERE ELSE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Since a long time, 4 Aug 2010
This review is from: Pulled Apart By Horses (Audio CD)
The best I heard since At the drive in. There is some resemblance with Future of the left (also went on tour together). I love it.

Pulled Apart By Horses
Pulled Apart By Horses by Pulled Apart By Horses (Audio CD)