Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 March 2011
I can't emphasise enough how excellent this album is. The 'best live band in Britain' tag, while totally accurate, could be an excuse to pass on their studio work. Bad idea. Get your hands on everything they have done. I have. They have restored my faith in new music. I've seen them twice now, and when they are next in London, I'll be there. With my t-shirt on. Yeah buddy.
on 5 December 2010
Seeing as some idiot (not nameing usernames) ruined the 5 star rating of this awsome album over a delivary dispute!I felt compelled to write my first (and possibly only) amazon review! Not so much a review, more an act of justice for one of the most incredible new bands I've seen in years!

I first saw them opening for Future of the Left at ULU and I've been to all their London gigs since! One of the few bands where the live energy and excitement transfers across to the recording. Not to mention all the riffs! Oh God THE RIFFS! Just like when Muse used to go mental at the end of the set back in their pre-political space-opera days. Well, these guys do that on every song!
OK, enough! Just buy the friggin album! ...and remember, if you order the vinyl and recieve a CD. Take it up with consumer complaints you berk! Yeah buddy!
on 31 August 2014
An absolutely ruthless debut album. This album is just one long crazy mess of massive riffs, possessed vocals and mosh friendly tunes: if you want an album where don't have to skip a single track, this is it. One of my favourite albums ever!
on 26 September 2011
Great debut album from PABH. It's heavy, it's crazy and just purely awesome. Check this one out if you like powerful vocals, original riffs and a bit of experimintation on the side too.
on 26 October 2013
one of my favourite cds to play in the car - full volume! saw this band live and they were brilliant
on 12 December 2010
Seeing as some failed abortion by the name of Alex (no point not mentioning their name, when its patently obvious who I'm referring to) decided to ruin this album's well-deserved 5-star rating because of a dispute with an amazon seller, I felt the need to balance things out with a review of my own (though I rarely write reviews), as I know the band from the Sheffield and Leeds music scenes, and its a big thing for them to get a 5-star rating on a site like Amazon

Every time I've seen them, from the smallest room at the Leadmill to Skate Central with No Age and Male Bonding, they have been full of the kind of energy that draws you in and leaves you feeling immensely satisfied, their music is fully in the vein stretching back to the early '80s from Black Flag through Mission of Burma through the Jesus Lizard right through to Sonic Youth, and hard as it is to make such a live show come through on CD, they do it with aplomb.

Right, that's that done - now to Alex; if you have a problem with getting the wrong thing from a seller, take it up with the seller, then if necessary with amazon, and leave negative feedback in the orders bit. NOT here - Amazon reviews are of what the music actually is.
on 4 September 2014
Good first album from an under rated band! These guys can play!!
on 12 August 2014
Good quality at a cheap price.
on 18 December 2010
Like some other here I don't normally write product reviews, but given that someone has decided to ruin the feedback that this album has received I felt compelled to create one.

This is a fantastic album by a really fresh and interesting band and they are also one of the best live bands I have seen in ages.

SAVE YOUR NON-PRODUCT RELATED WHINGING FOR SOMEWHERE ELSE!
on 4 August 2010
The best I heard since At the drive in. There is some resemblance with Future of the left (also went on tour together). I love it.