5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread
Excellent product, use it a lot as my ponies like to tear their rugs a lot. The only problem is when I leave a weight on the patch to keep it in place while the glue cures overnight the weighted object tends to get glued to it also. The product definitely works.
Tip: use a sheet of kitchen paper between freshly glued surface and the weight used - that way only...
Published on 26 Sept. 2011 by kathleen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had hoped for
Having read the various 5 star reviews I was pretty sure I was on to a winner. I have a pair of rubber wellies that had started to develop a small stress tear which, at the time, was about 1cm long. This seemed like the perfect product to fix them.
I tracked down a supplier who charged a sensible postage fee and ordered a tube.
On the day it arrived I cleaned up...
Published on 26 Sept. 2011 by A. Hardy

‹ Previous | 114 15 1619 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else seems to work as well as this, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Explorer Stormsure 7190 Clear Adhesive 15gm Tube (DIY & Tools)
This must be the 4th tube of this stuff I have bought and I can't find anything else that compares. it's really good at sealing and gluing services together to create a waterproof joint. My only complaint with this stuff is no matter how well I replace the cap, at some point, usually after about 4 uses, the rest of the tube contents sets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
This is the Dogs W!!!!!! awsum stuff Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Stormsure Gel / Glue, 24 Jan. 2014
The Stormsure glue is absolutely brilliant, achieving exactly what it promises to do.

I had a 2cm vertical slit in the side of my Aigle boot, just above the seam, which gaped & let in water/mud whenever I flexed my foot: a squeeze of Stormsure down the cut, a little more over the top and smoothed over for a few mm each side, left to "cure" for 24 hours, and hey presto, a perfect repair!

Same boot had split along the heal seam with the sole - big enough that I could poke my finger through the hole. I put some tape on the inside as a temporary measure so that Stormsure would not just ooze through, applied it quite generously from the outside of the boot along the split seam and for 1 cm either end, 0.5cm above & below, left it to "cure" and again, like magic my boot is repaired.

A few days later I gave the boots a pretty testing day walking on a (very wet) moor: dry feet no matter which way I flexed and twisted the boot.

I have also experimented with freezing the part-used tube and thawing it rapidly in warm water - doing so stops the remaining product from "curing" and leaves it "squeezable".

I cannot recommend this product too highly, particularly as it has saved me from having to spend £150 on a new pair of wellies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Success with Stormsure, 23 Oct. 2013
I used Stormsure Glue to mend a large tear in a wax jacket, following the easy steps from a Stormsure clip on Youtube , the repair was a complete success and the jacket totally waterproof again, thanks Stormsure and Amazon ,ps local gun shop wanted £6-99 for the same size tube of Stormsure.

5.0 out of 5 stars very sticky product, 22 Aug. 2014
great product just the job for all my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2015
Great product, delivery and price...thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
not lasting on my boots as well as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars you wont be diddapointed, 15 Aug. 2014
very very very strong glue awesome product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
Does exactly what it is required to do !!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 29 Oct. 2013
I was doubtful that this would fix the small split in my beloved Hunter wellies. However the repair was easy and is 100% waterproof! Hoping for another 10 years near daily wear with the aid of Stormsure glue.

‹ Previous | 114 15 1619 | Next ›