5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible, lightweight accessory
Published 16 months ago by Poetry Lover

A nice lightweight tripod for the price. Ideal for lightweight cameras,but I need to spend a little extra for a heavier ,and more
substantial tripod for my Canon camera.
Published 13 months ago by mike clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible, lightweight accessory, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ex-Pro TR-550A Professional Photographic Camcorder Tripod for Canon/JVC Everio/Panasonic/Sanyo/Sony Handycam (Accessory)
I invested in this inexpensive tripod as an amatuer photography. I have a couple of basic digital cameras and a Nikon DSLR, so I wanted one tripod that could be used with all my cameras. This one fit the bill perfectly - it's lightweight, appears to be tough, flexible, quick to erect and return to the included bag. It has a spirit level built in, which could prove to be useful, sturdy when in use and there are quick-release tabs on the extendable leg joints. All-in-all a good well-valued purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars spider666, 14 Dec 2012
What a brilliant tripod! I was shocked at the quality of the product for the price I paid. It is just what I needed for my camcorder,very versatile and easy to handle

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Product for a New Photographer, 1 Mar 2013
I purchased this for my 15 year old daughter who is a very keen amateur photographer and all I can say is theis product is excellent value for money and suitable for the amateur photographer as it is compact, lightweight and easy to set up and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Mar 2013
My partner is delighted with this product, definitely recommended. Sturdy, reliable, easy to use. What else can I say about a Camera stand?

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price this is a capable tripod ,but I really require something more Sturdy for my camera., 17 Nov 2013
substantial tripod for my Canon camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not Pro..., 31 Jan 2014
A. V. Bourn (london) - See all my reviews
Ordered this as a gift to my local primary school, so that they could record there video's in a bit more comfort and get a more STABLE result come the Christmas plays.. very happy with what I got for the money, it's in no way a PRO tripod, but its good enough for occasional use and quite smooth for pan/tilts etc. Nice One !.

4.0 out of 5 stars great tripod! does the job., 3 Nov 2013
Really good, steady and handy.

however this is not a tripod for heavy cameras! Dslrs are fine, but anything heavier will constantly fall down. I have been doing some filming for ITV and the cameras were heavy, so this tri-pod didn't suit well!

also its a little stiff when panning, but aside from that its really good for the price! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for travel but disappointing mivement, 22 Jun 2014
Basic entry level tripod. Lots if wobbles on top frame and when arm fully extended so suggest using a remote control to save frustrations. Compact and light though

1.0 out of 5 stars not a pro product, 28 Feb 2014
Not suitable for video. No "fluid pan head". Even worse, the screw for head tightening is too long and will destroy the pan surface.
Had to re-engineer the screw.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly misleading..., 4 Sep 2014
Sadly the Ex-Pro TR-550A Professional ....... etc.Tripod is not what it seems, I ordered on and did send back to which the seller kindly refunded my monies. On setting it up to full 3 level height it felt weak, flimsy almost. I have a Canon 60D and the lens on it that day was a Sigma 18-50mm, a heavy lens l suppose. Weight of camera was 2.5g with lens, total weight for Tripod was estimated at 4.Kg.
I'm sorry but that is not acceptable, the Tripod would not hold the weight sufficiently and would drop. The legs are at full extension are not strong but wobble and the slightest touch, I removed the camera asap. The Seller was very good in performing a refund and listening to my complaint as the description being misleading but l don't think it has been worded any differently which is sad.
Please be aware of the Weights when ordering the Tripod and think carefully.