5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published on 30 May 2011 by Friday

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more
Published 3 months ago by Kaci

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Handcrafted Austrian Sterling Spiral Dichroic Glass Earrings (Jewellery)
My pair arrived the other day and I am really pleased with them. I was expecting them to look slighly less vibrant in real life compared to the picture but the opposite is true. It's beautiful the way the different colours swirl around in the glass and the silver coil makes them even more funky and unique. I've had lots of good comments about them already and people have asked me where I got them from. They dispatched shortly after I ordered them and arrived a few days later which was pretty good seeing as they are shipped from the States. Well worth the money, I would definitely recommend this purchase :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and unusual, 1 Aug. 2014
I bought these as a gift for a friend and was thrilled that I did - they really do look amazing and she has gotten so many compliments wearing them already. They look like tiny galaxies inside the silver - gorgeous!

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, 29 Dec. 2014
I bought these as a present for my mother who spotted them online and really liked them. When they arrived I was dissapointed - the colours aren't as bright as they look on the picture and the silver wound around the stones is very flimsy, like wire and dull in contrast to the image as are the stones. Nevertheless, my mother was still pleased with them but I was hoping for better quality to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am vey pleased with them, 8 Sept. 2014
P. Garven "PG" (West Country) - See all my reviews
Very lovely and well made. True to colour illustrated which is unusual.
I am vey pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
Beautiful earrings which I bought as a gift for my daughter in law.She was thrilled with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picks up such great colours. Very, 20 Feb. 2015
It was a present and she really loves it. Picks up such great colours. Very happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
We do like them but I hardly recognised from the illustration in the advert.