Style Name: Shake and Rattle|Change
Price:£2.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 January 2012
My four month old Havanese just loves this toy. It is light enough for him to carry around, and makes a pleasant jingly, rattley noise. It has become one of his absolute favourites.
on 22 May 2013
When we brought our puppy home, we used it at night to comfort him which seemed to work. The product is lovely and soft but depending on the age of your microwave to heat it, and ours is quite old now, was very disappointed at the temperature that the manufacturer recommends to heat at. I had to go 1 up higher to feel any heat at all
on 22 May 2012
This is standing up well to a lot of chewing from my 12 week old labrador puppy! He chews it several times a day and it is showing no real damage it is definately a favourite toy. Highly recommend it!
on 18 August 2013
my dog loves this product. I have a staffy so alot of toys that i have bought don't last to long because so is a big powerful dog.i found this product to be well made and would recommend
on 18 March 2013
Our Border Terrier puppy loves this toy - just the right size for him to run around with, very well made and thick, so no bits of fabric on the floor like with cheaper, less well made versions we have in the past with our other dog. Great toy!
on 18 May 2011
This is a great dog toy even for larger dogs. It rattles when you throw it and my dog loves it
on 22 June 2016
Firstly to state I am reviewing the Snuggle Heat Cushion as all Rosewood reviews seem to be clumped together and you are not sure who is reviewing what item - which should be fixed as I am sure there were bad reviews of this in there somewhere but I couldn't tell. The cushion was a complete waste of money, it wasn't faulty as such though one of the seams stitching had come apart slightly when I got it as very little material at the seam so I sewed it up myself as only small hole. When you microwave the cushion the material sweats leaving it feeling damp and any heat generated didn't last very long. I tried all sorts of settings on my very reliable and new microwave as I wondered if that was the problem but nothing worked to make a difference. I cannot tell you if it could withstand a puppy's chewing as I didn't feel it was safe enough to give it to my puppy.
My dogs LOVE this toy. It's their favourite.

Our Yorkie can tear apart pretty much any object in about 30 seconds flat. This takes him weeks to even tear/chew off some of the tabs.

I also like the fact that it's a soft ball which means you can throw it about inside the house (carefully).

Very pleased with it and I've bought these a few times now.
on 8 March 2013
I did wonder how good this would be for so little money but its great quality and my dogs love it! Nice size and colour.
on 16 August 2013
It is a ball inside and it is hard enough to not chew. We have a pretty small dog and she loves it. Tennis style balls didn't last 10 minutes before she would that lay destroy them. This one is great! Shipping was fast also.