5.0 out of 5 stars Good puppy toy
My four month old Havanese just loves this toy. It is light enough for him to carry around, and makes a pleasant jingly, rattley noise. It has become one of his absolute favourites.
Published on 1 Jan. 2012 by "Zohor"

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I bought this for our 8 week old puppy, based on reading the positive review.
I found our experience to be the opposite. This item is not very well made (considering the purpose).

I didn't expect it to last forever, but it fell apart after only a couple of hours. We had to take it off the puppy as the stuffing had started coming out. Very, very...
Published on 3 Sept. 2012 by Arch Marble

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all..., 3 May 2014
I was so excited to give this to my 10 week old Pomeranian, we hadn't even had it 24 hours and she's chewed the plastic up and even eaten some of it. Would not recommend this to anyone. I love rosewood products but have been having a lot of problems with several items I bought from them. Not happy at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love this to, 16 Mar. 2015
I have just received this and gave it to my 8 month old pup along with two other toys I bought her. The cat has staked her claim to this toy much to the dismay of my pup. They both want it, this could turn out to be all out war 😱

5.0 out of 5 stars Near indestructable!, 10 Oct. 2013
My Jack Russell/Staffie cross will tear through any squeaky toy, soft toy, or golf ball if left to play with it of her own accord, so I wasn't expecting much when I bought this.

When it arrived, I threw it across the room for her and she paid no attention to it. It sat, not doing much, near her bed for about 3 months with zero interest from her.

I finally managed to goad her into playing a game of tug-of-war one day, and from then on, it's become her favourite thing. It's a very hard toy to begin with, but if your dog persists at biting it, it'll eventually loosen and soften and it'll be more fun to play with.

My dog has managed to pull one of the loops out from the centre of the ball... but actually, this has almost made it better. I now have something to grab hold of if she has the loop portion of the toy in her mouth (if I grab onto the ball, sometimes she 'jumps' from tugging on the loop to trying to grab the ball, and nips my hand in the process). The rest of it (although dirty and a little bit loose) is holding up to twice-daily playtime.

If you have a terrier-type dog, any kind of small dog, or a puppy... give this a try. It's cheap enough you can feel good about it.

If your dog is bigger, consider getting them something else. I don't think this would withstand the onslaught from a medium-to-large sized pooch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasts for a long time, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is about Rosewood Natural Nippers Tuff Rope Ball NOT other products: While my dog has destroyed almost everything he's got his paws and teeth into this rope ball thingy has survived the onslaught and is one of the very few toys he's had for more than six months. A favourite for pulling and throwing about, it's been through the washing machine a number of times with no ill effects to the washing machine or the rope ball. If you play pull games with your dog, this isn't going to let your hand be very far away from the dogs face (the whole thing is only about 20cm long including its 'handle') but it's tough and if your dog is like mine he/she will have destroyed a huge number of more expensive 'soft toys' before you even think about which toy has been the best value for money. This one would be near to the top of the list and even if it seems pretty mundane to us, the dog seems to like it just as well as the fancy toys.
UPDATE:
My dog is 2 now and this toy is still going strong - 16 months since purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggle heat cushion, 22 May 2013
When we brought our puppy home, we used it at night to comfort him which seemed to work. The product is lovely and soft but depending on the age of your microwave to heat it, and ours is quite old now, was very disappointed at the temperature that the manufacturer recommends to heat at. I had to go 1 up higher to feel any heat at all

4.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite, 9 Nov. 2013
This bee is my CKCS favourite toy, she even loves it so much that it took about a day or so for her to learn it's name and to retrieve it when we ask her to. The first one we had lasted about 3 months of rough play before I had to take out needle and thread to stitch it up again as it ripped form playing to much tug-of-war. Bought a second one to replace the first one for when it isn't repairable anymore. However, they must have changed the design with the second one, as it is smaller, and pretty much required immediate restitching and the nose fell off. Don't think it would withstand stronger pulling/biting/tugging from a bigger breed, but if it just just as a fetch and retrieve toy it will be fine. The rattle is a very nice addition. I would recommend it, but just keep an eye on it in case your dog loves it a little too much.

3.0 out of 5 stars A hit with our puppy even though she destroyed it in a day!, 17 Feb. 2014
We bought this for our working cocker spaniel, who destroyed it in a day - however, she still loves it and plays with it often. This is essentially a covered tennis ball and although she managed to split the ball in two (and she wasn't being rough with it either), the material has remained intact so she is still able to play with it. Whilst it was still whole, it bounced really well and she enjoyed chasing after it. As you would expect with a cream coloured ball, it has gotten grubby quickly and, although it could be washed, we'll probably just buy her a new one in time - they are relatively cheap bouncers and she loves it, which is the main thing!

1.0 out of 5 stars not durable, 30 Aug. 2013
it lasted literaly 1min , I got a small 8mths old boston terrier so I would have expected it to last longer. Maybe its good for 3mths old puppy. Wouldnt recommend it waste of money sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - if unexpected - longevity, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Rosewood Natural Nippers Loopy Fun Ball (Misc.)
I am SO impressed with this toy. I bought it over a year ago for the labrador puppy I was due to be bringing home shortly afterwards. He had/has a small supply of soft toys to keep in the bedroom and this was one of that supply. Now aged 13 months, my tiny pup is now a rather large young dog who likes to play and chew but his bedtime bally only developed its first hole yesterday. Unfortunately, that spells the end of a toy here as the squeaker and stuffing are swiftly removed once a hole is made! However, I'm so pleased with how well that this ball has held up to nightly playing that I've just ordered another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough little rope ball, 14 Dec. 2012
Very nice little rope ball a firm favourite with our pup she chews it and plays tug with it and so far has held up to her nashers very well made would recommend for a smallish dog

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›