5.0 out of 5 stars Good puppy toy
My four month old Havanese just loves this toy. It is light enough for him to carry around, and makes a pleasant jingly, rattley noise. It has become one of his absolute favourites.
Published on 1 Jan. 2012 by "Zohor"

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I bought this for our 8 week old puppy, based on reading the positive review.
I found our experience to be the opposite. This item is not very well made (considering the purpose).

Published on 3 Sept. 2012 by Arch Marble

5.0 out of 5 stars Good puppy toy, 1 Jan. 2012
"Zohor" (Harrow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars puppy tuff ball rope, 22 May 2012
This is standing up well to a lot of chewing from my 12 week old labrador puppy! He chews it several times a day and it is showing no real damage it is definately a favourite toy. Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars tug rope, 18 Aug. 2013
my dog loves this product. I have a staffy so alot of toys that i have bought don't last to long because so is a big powerful dog.i found this product to be well made and would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 3 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Rosewood Natural Nippers Loopy Fun Ball (Misc.)
I bought this for our 8 week old puppy, based on reading the positive review.

I didn't expect it to last forever, but it fell apart after only a couple of hours. We had to take it off the puppy as the stuffing had started coming out. Very, very disappointing. Not at all worth the money. I wouldn't recommend this at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for our pup, 18 Mar. 2013
Our Border Terrier puppy loves this toy - just the right size for him to run around with, very well made and thick, so no bits of fabric on the floor like with cheaper, less well made versions we have in the past with our other dog. Great toy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 Nov. 2012
My 7 month old springer spaniel puppy loved this toy. However, he managed to chew open and remove the bell from the toy within a minute of having it! Put the bell in the bin to prevent him from choking and he continued to play with it happily, until he realised he could also pull all the stuffing out! So after removing all the stuffing from the toy, he does continues to play with it. Out of all the toys he has had, this is easily the worst for coming apart. Certainly not "Perfect for chewing" as described!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dog toy, 18 May 2011
This is a great dog toy even for larger dogs. It rattles when you throw it and my dog loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite., 8 Mar. 2013
I did wonder how good this would be for so little money but its great quality and my dogs love it! Nice size and colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs loved it!, 16 Aug. 2013
It is a ball inside and it is hard enough to not chew. We have a pretty small dog and she loves it. Tennis style balls didn't last 10 minutes before she would that lay destroy them. This one is great! Shipping was fast also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, sturdy toy, 22 April 2012
Bookaholic - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Well worth the money, very strong and sturdy rope toy, seems like it will last a long time. I also think it could be washable,not tried that yet. Getting one for both my small dogs.

Rosewood Natural Nippers Loopy Fun Ball