on 24 July 2012
I have worn out four golf trollies in the last five years and so I went on my quest to buy my fifth. I expected to pay more to get something a little more sturdy so I trawled through Amazon's selection.
I kept on coming back to this one as it ticked all of the boxes for me so as the price was good I decided to give it a try.
Delivery was quick and there was little assembly. The trolley looks great and is really solid looking especially where it hinges. There must be at least a dozen nuts and bolts at the hinge and it is a simple robust clasp to hold it together.You can vary certain heights on the trolley so it helps as I am 6ft 4 in and usually have to stoop over.
I have been using my purchase for over a month now and it seems to be holding up very well to its frequent visits to the heavy rough
I paid the same price for this as I would have for one of the cheaper alternatives so I am happy with the money saved.
Only time will tell if it will hold up but I have a feeling that I have bought a winner this time.
on 7 September 2010
I spent an afternoon researching golf trolleys on the internet as my
father wanted a new one and i thought that the pro shops in the
area were over priced. We decided on this trolley and were not at all
disappointed. It has a great, compact design and is very well made.

It was also extremely promptly delivered, but i think i lucked out as
the distributer was in the same county, never the less, it arrived the
morning after we ordered. It is extremely easy to assemble and i was
not surprised to find that it was designed in the Netherlands.

Great product, highly recommended.
on 30 May 2011
I was looking for a golf trolley which whilst sturdy compacted down to fit in the small boot of my car. I was surprised how small the box was when it arrived. On removal the product seems sturdy and well constructed with metal clip locking mechanism rather than a plastic slide which I have seen on other makes. The wheels are easily removed with the attaching mechanism seeming durable. I have only used the trolley a few times so I will have to see how it lasts but at the moment, I can see no reason why it would not.
on 2 September 2010
great product fits in my locker with my clubs, small and compact when down but great for any bag when extended.
on 21 May 2016
This is a very nicely constructed and finished golfing trolley at a very good price. It folds so easily, is very compact and easily assembled. Obviously the price reflects the quality of some of the components, such as the lower bag retention strap, but do I want to pay twice the price for something better when this does the job. No! I use it with a pencil golf bag for short game 9 holes and what I suspect most golfers would call a standard bag, not a large pro bag, for 18. I have found it to be very stable in use and it is easy to push, pull and park, albeit that there is no brake. It's a great little trolley and I would recommend it to anyone. Unfortunately mine came with some damage to one of the plastic wheels as a result of the way in which it was packed or handled, but I feel that should not be a reflection on the item itself, hence my 5 stars.
on 1 July 2015
I've had my trolley for 6 months and am very happy with it. It is light, small when folded and robust. The only two bad things about it are i) that the top bracket that holds the golf bag is a bit narrower than my large bag, so the bag does not sit inside the bracket; and that ii) the trolley gets blown over by strong winds more often than my friends trolley. I don't know if this is due to me having a big bag that catches the wind, or if the triangular footprint of the trolley is smaller than others.
I do recommend it though, as it is small light and easy to use.
Mike
on 8 June 2012
I wanted a lightweight trolley that folded small so as not to take up much space in the boot of my car. I saw Dunlop ones on Sports Direct for between £20 and £30 but dismissed them because of the brand. Unfortunately while playing golf with a friend at the weekend I found out that this trolley is absolutely identical to the Dunlop one in every respect except colour (Dunlop one is black). He paid just £23 for his from Sports Direct. It's a good trolley but I feel a bit foolish for not comparing it more closely with the Dunlop one before using it. Save some money and get the identical item over £10 cheaper!
on 1 September 2014
This is my third Bullet Lightweight Ultra Compact trolley...we now all have one in the family. Unlike other ultra compact trolleys, this is made to last. Our oldest one we got second hand from a charity shop (with many miles already on it) and it is still going strong...despite having been trailed around some of the most rugged courses we know. They usually travel strapped to the roof rack, with the bikes and have withstood every weather imaginable for the last few years. I would like to say I'll buy another on in future, but I don't think I'll need to as they seem to be indestructible!
on 25 January 2016
Bought a couple of these as my partner and I have recently taken up golf. Toyed with the idea of getting a 3 wheel trolley as everyone said they were much easier to use on the course but was worried about space in the car and storing at home. After reading the reviews on this trolley and many many other trolleys (!), I'm so glad we picked these. They are very easy to assemble, are very lightweight, hold our golf bags securely, are very easy to push around the golf course and stow away very neatly both in the car and at home. Would definitely recommend this product if space is an issue. In fact, even if space is not an issue this is still a very good golf trolley / cart.
on 26 June 2014
Good value. Bought it a few months ago did not want to review until I have used it for a few months. Very good value for money. Like the idea of it being foldable fits in a small car and very light weight.