on 11 March 2013
amazing! to start with i was a little unsure of the quality as they were so cheap but i bought them anyway after much comparason and wow, they are so comfortable its unbelievable, my partner was adamant he wanted bauer skates which cost an arm and a leg but when mine came he tried them and loved them, they are just perfect, id recommend these to everyone, im a beginner and after 1 shot with the hire skates i wanted my own comfy ones in the hope my skating would improve, it did, i had more control, great support, and my feet stay warm the whole time, they arrived in two days and i just had to try them on the ice, i will definatly be sticking with these ones, great price, great colour, great look, just love them so much, you wont believe it til you try them for youself but please do, im one happy girl and my parters one happy boy (look great for male or female)
on 26 April 2013
I have only skated a few times but after the first time I defiantly wanted my own skates, mostly for hygiene and for the lack of quality and balance the once I rent lack. Borrowed skates are old and you can't really balance in the first place as a beginner imagine what a worn blade could do.. Anyway I love these skates! As comfortable as you wouldn't imagine and I've received the right size as well! My size is EU 39-40,5 so with 41 I was in heaven! One more plus side is that they secure your leg easily with plastic straps which helped immensely as I'm overweight and my leg was never slim enough for boots or any kind of shoe that went over the ankle. Furthermore, they are light and helped with my balance and body posture as well. I'd say that they are perfect for the price and the quality you are getting! My friends were amazed as well!
on 29 December 2012
After having my feet crushed in those blue rental skates i wanted my own and chose these based on other reviews and knowledge of the brand making excellant inline skates.
I chose my usual inline skate size and express delivery, and they were with me by 1030am the next day.
They fit beautifully, look great, lightweight and glide well im so glad i chose them.
However i didnt realise they didnt come with guards so annoyingly had to order again for some. Proline skates came up trumps however and i had those within 2 days rather than the forecasted week wait :)
on 5 February 2013
I'm new to skating and after three sessions I was keen to ditch the terrible blue boots provided at the rink. After scanning through what was available these seemed like a pretty solid choice so I went ahead and ordered. They're everything you need, super comfy, firm on the ice and not too heavy (on top of all that they look awesome!). This isn't a gripe at this skate in general as it happens to everyone I've spoken to but: don't do them up too tight as it'll cut off circulation to your feet and when that happens it aches like hell! Worth every penny though, happy skating!

(Also, if you're keen, buy skate guards too to keep your blades in good condition)

PS: Remember to dry your blades after skating and keep in a dry place!
on 24 January 2011
Me and my fiancee bought two Powerslide ice skates from Amazon Germany. We didn't even know that Amazon UK has this brand available.

Anyway, the skates are really good. We used to have quite cheap ones a while ago but the quality was poor, therefore they ended up in the trash bin.

As for the Powerslide, they are good!

Pros:
+ Nice looking
+ Not stiff
+ Comfortable
+ Durable
+ 1 year warranty from Powerslide

Cons:
- None to be honest (tried them 2 times already)

Therefore we recommend the skates!

Thank you Amazon!
review image review image review image review image
on 4 December 2011
Exilent skates. they are brilliant for the price, nicely made too! I tried them once and they handled great,curve nicely and good for tricks.
They are very comfetable, good ankle surport and they are keep youre feet warm too.
very pleased indeed. 5 star.!
on 8 September 2013
I got these from Powerslide in Germany. The pivoting ankle support is a good idea but this version doesn't pivot. The blades are a strange affair - thicker than a hockey skate and not as thick as a figure skate. Not a problem if you sharpen them yourself as I do. One of my skates was *badly* out of line and I had to drill out rivets and realign it on the boot. I wrote about this with pictures on my website. Google my surname and click on the skate picture.

See one answered question