on 8 February 2013
These skate are more than just beautiful, they are comfy too and you glide on the ice so fast it feels amazing.

The seller dispatched the skates so fast they was with me within 48 hours after ordering.
The packaging was superb kept my babies so secure and safe they were in a box within another box.

I do honesty love these skates, I could barely stop myself cuddling them and stroking them every second before getting on the ice.

Part of me wanted to give a bad review only because I want to be the only one with these gorgeous skates.
on 28 November 2013
Could not believe the price of these skates, so I was very surprised with the quality and comfort for such a cheap price
on 21 February 2013
Great skates and super ankle support.
Comfortable lining making my skating experience very good, and enjoyable.
I would highly recommend these.
on 8 January 2014
Bought these for my daughter's Christmas, she loves them. I bought a size 4 even tho she wears a size 2-3 as skates can be tight fitting & I'm glad i did because they're not too big. The buckle snap fastening make the skates easy to get on and off. Great value product for a beginner.
on 23 December 2013
the price was good but the quality not so good, very uncomfortable and not great adjustments,colour was good but toe piece not a good position
on 29 December 2014
Have used these skates 3 times and they are so uncomfortable I am replacing them already. Really disappointed as based my purchase on the feedback they received which was very positive. Have to say they were so uncomfortable I felt sure I had put the boots on the wrong feet and when you take your foot out the whole padding inside comes out with them! Supports the saying "you get what you pay for" I'm afraid.
on 21 February 2013
great skate for one foot, pity they have arrived and they are both left foot!! i hoped they would improve my skating not make me worse!
returning them so will see what happens next
on 29 December 2014
Not very comfortable, but holding ankle well and well sharped.
on 15 December 2014