5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
This was bought as a christening present.
It's dainty and beautiful and i wish i would have got it when i had my little girl.
Well worth the money and a beautiful gift.
Published on 12 Jun. 2012 by belinda

1.0 out of 5 stars Parts missing
Is a beautiful present and a little bigger than I thought it would be. However it turned up and was missing parts. I bought it for a christening and now I have to send it back and quickly try to find another present. Very dissapointed!
Published on 2 Mar. 2012 by Brooksey22

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Silver Plated Cinderella Carriage My First Curl, My First Tooth (Baby Product)
This was bought as a christening present.
Well worth the money and a beautiful gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift, 21 Oct. 2012
I bought two of these as two Christening gifts for two beautiful babies. The product came very promptly and is well made and very solid as well as being a bit different. The detail is lovely and well worth the money. I would not hesitate to recommend this gift to other friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful item, 11 July 2012
beautiful item and just as advertised, very speedy delivery, would recommend this item for a christening as its unique and comes in a well presented box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 3 Aug. 2012
This is a really sweet gift for a newborn or Christening. Each of the carriages open out and they all hook together to be displayed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick deliver, perfect item, 2 July 2012
I got this item for my best friend's baby on her Christening day. The parents just loved it! I will surely buy another one for the next baby I am going to visit, it is a perfect item for any child and parents appreciate the idea of keep-saking a lot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Plated Cinderella Carriage My First Curl, My First Tooth, 9 Jun. 2012
Item arrived earlier than expected, which was great and in time for Christening. Well made and very pretty to look at. Recipients of the gift very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely present, 6 Dec. 2011
lovely little present, was smaller than i expected but great present for my grandaughters christening. was well made and lovely detail.

1.0 out of 5 stars Parts missing, 2 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 23 Sept. 2012
For a little girl's christening and very unique - they loved it. Though a little on the small size it is something to remind them of their christening day. Would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 10 Feb. 2013
exactly what i wanted for a christening present for a baby! absolutely perfect and loved by all. great presentation box too!