5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks for Sony
Excellent! Yes, I am very pleased with my new 4gb Sony Walkman. I am not a big fan of modern technology but I found this device a success even for me. Once you get used to the controls its actually not to difficult to navigate your way around the operating system. Indeed the more I use it the more impressed I am at how logical it works. Prior to purhase I was anxious...
Published on 21 Oct 2010 by Mr. Gordon Campbell

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Low Sound Volume Makes it Unusable
I bought this for my 9 year old for his bedroom, together with a nifty pair of Seinheiser headphones and some Logitech speakers with sub-woofer.

The Mp3 players is OK, it looks good and the user interface makes it easy to use. However, this isn't an iPod quality user interface and anyone used to Apple devices will be disappointed.

We first noticed...
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by Simon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars mp3 player, 12 Feb 2011
This review is from: Sony NWZE453R E Series 4GB Walkman MP3/Video with Clear Audio - Red (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I had a problem with the volume and this was due to my not reading the settings correctly. Before I realised my error a new mp3 arrived within 24 hours. Excellent service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Bad, 28 Oct 2011
This item is basically okay. Does not store too much with 4GB so would have been good to have more information about storage capacity. Quite small screen. Not been able to play any videos that I have downloaded via usb cable, even though they show up as existing when item is connected to PC?? But files cannot play or be found on actual MP3 player.

My biggest complaint and irritation is that when I turn off and power down the player, as soon as I put it in my bag or coat pocket etc it switches itself back on pretty quick(presumably as "on" button is very sensitive). This means when walking around or travelling, the player can be on and I am unaware and so when I need it, I find the battery is low or dead!!! I hope people can let me know if there is something I can do so that it remains off, until I intentionally switch it back on again!! For a Sony product I think it is overpriced in general, in view of it's limitations.

2.0 out of 5 stars No match for the Big Apple, 27 Mar 2011
Sony have put a weak product on the market and have bowed down to Apple's dominance. If your interested in buying a quality product, do not buy this mp3. The ipod is far superior and by the seems of things, the only quality musical device on the market.
It's biggest faults are the poor volume and the fact that it cannot use the iTunes store.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›