on 9 October 2013
Very good, easy to use, nothing at all I was disappointed with Would buy again and I recommend it to everyone who needs it! Worth the price too.
on 3 February 2011
Purchased this for my 7 year old son for christmas. He loves it and has had no trouble at all finding his way around. sounds great too!
on 28 July 2011
Purchased June 2011 .well pleased,easy to use and sound is fantastic even to my ears!!! Also purchased leather cover and sock. Another great Sony/Amazon buy.
on 15 January 2011
Excellent piece of equipment. Good solid Sony build. Heaps of base if that is what you like (optional). Very easy to use. I don't understand anyone saying it is not loud enough, perhaps they have not found the volume buttons - LOL - being on the side it may be possible to turn the volume down without realising it. To play it at its loudest would cause deafness I am sure. I do understand though it does have sound limit set to the EU recommended level. I would have no hesitation in recommending it.
on 24 August 2015
No issues after four years.
on 10 September 2014
This is a rip off 4,500 pounds for a cheap mp3 player it would be cheaper to get.this in argos for 80pounds
on 23 August 2015
exellant good item
on 22 September 2014
Why does this below average MP3 player have a selling price of £4,500.00?
Is this some kind of scam, or a simple mis-key?