on 13 January 2013
Bought this cable so that I could charge my BlackBerry up at work from using my PC. I then don't have to keep bringing my charger in with me (and end up leaving it at work).
I only wanted a small length cable. This is perfect and does it's job fine.
Would recommend to others.
on 20 August 2015
Was looking for shorter USB cables when this one was found. Was bought to work in an office location as a multiple Blackberry devices are used. Can say after a years almost daily use with Blackberry Bold, Z5, Z10, Passport, Q5, Q10 and Z30 and now a Leap....and Samsung\HTC's with no issues. Would purchase this again and totally recommend it.
on 27 September 2011
A nice and short USB cable that does the job perfectly. No more cluttering up the desk, when all you want to do is connect e.g. a phone to your laptop!

I just ordered another two, so I can have one at the office, one at home and one in my bag.
on 17 July 2014
Short and it works. These are ideal to keep in the car or anywhere where you will need the cable but don't want long cables tangled together or snagging. Branded BlackBerry and works great with the BB Torch. I bought two of them.
on 2 May 2013
If you hate having metres of spare cable lying around everywhere, this cable will be a boon on the computer desk. I leave one of these permanently plugged in for synching phones, Kindles etc, and never have to worry about tidying up the lead. they're also great for trips when you only want to take a USB plug and short leads.
on 22 May 2013
I purchased this lead to charge my phone from a usb lighter adapter I had previously bought for use in the car.
Micro usb plugs bend and get damaged easily, this had been the fate of previous leads. I wanted leads short enough to connect to the phone without any trailing loops to get caught.
These leads are very short and of great quality, ideal for my task.
on 6 February 2012
Over the years I have tried lots of products to get my oven in showroom condition. Flash, Jif (Cif?? Stuff that!) Mr. Muscle and none of them did the trick.

Then I tried BlackBerry USB Cable Micro USB 0.30m - Black and what a difference it made! It brought out the best of the blue and white tiles which is amazing considering the oven is made out of metal and coloured black.

A bonus with this product is its all natural ingredients won't discolour your oven when getting rid of grease and grime. Buy one today, your oven will love you for it!

It's a USB cable. It's cheap and charges my HTC Desire. What else could I put here that many other people haven't already written?
on 18 March 2013
Good product. Great length for charging any micro usb device (samsung phone, kindle etc) from a kitchen wortkop via usb mains charger. It actually is 30 cm, some others are too short to do this. Does away with trailing wires, quite a stiff cable so easy to handle. Don't know why it's shown as Blackberry cable, it will fit lots of things.
on 28 November 2011
I bought this 30cm cable for use with my HTC Desire HD. The cable works fine for transferring data and also for charging. The connection to my phone (micro-USB end) feels very secure.

I especially love the length of the cable which allows me to connect my phone to the laptop without the wire coiling all over my desk. I also carry it around with my portable charger, and I find the short length especially useful. Great buy at a great price for anyone who is looking for portability/reduced clutter caused by all your wires!
on 1 July 2013
Can't really say much other than it works fine and was nice and cheap. It's a micro usb so it's not just for Blackberry (I use it with my galaxy s3 and nexus 7).