5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted
I'm delighted with my Nicer Dicer. Saves a lot of time preparing vegetables for soups, perfect juliene vegetables and a joy to make chips. Great fun to use. Even my kids want to help now with the vegetables!
Published on 30 Jan 2011 by cowell

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
I was dazzled by this device at a demonstration but on getting the product home, it is of poor quality, it doesn't chop as well as it chould and bits fall off. I've returned it and gone back to using a knife and chopping board. Far simpler and much less fuss.
Published 22 months ago by Redders

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: JML Nicer Dicer - EFFORTLESSLY DICES, SLICES AND JULIENNES (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 6 Sep 2012
Redders (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dicer, 13 Mar 2012
S. M. Wells "Nanazoo" (Derbyshire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
A useful item for dicing vegetables making them quicker to cook thus saving time and fuel. Vegetables must not exceed the round centrepiece then dicing is easiest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy dicer, 24 Feb 2012
A great gadget to have in your kitchen,but I found the small dicer doesn't dice!I tried with onion to get a fine dice but would not go through at all.The large dicer can dice almost anything you want.Overall very happy with purchase and good price also.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had this while in Ireland...now in America and had to order another from UK as have found nothing that compares!, 23 Dec 2013
I had this while living in the UK until last year. We moved back to the USA, and I left this behind, thinking I would just replace it once here...I was wrong! While they sell various "versions" of this and other products, I have found nothing that compares to this. This worked for me so very well EVERY day for a few years, that I finally decided to just buy another one on the UK site and have it shipped to America. It was worth the cost! There have been so many days that I have thought, while cooking, "Man, I wish I had my nicer dicer here! It would be saving me SO much time!". It is not effortless, as they always show in the commercials, unless you chop the stuff halfway to finish to begin with, which sort of defeats the purpose. However, it does chop exactly as they promise. You sometimes have to push a little harder, but if you quarter just about anything, it will chop it up in one hand press, taking only seconds instead of minutes to chop veggies and fruit. I love it and it is one of the most vital items in my kitchen equipment "repertoire". I literally use it every day...sometimes more than once, and it has never failed me. The one I had in Ireland even worked after I broke the little slide things at the bottom, accidentally...I love it and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to shave serious time in the kitchen...

4.0 out of 5 stars Only the original JML Nicer Dicer, 14 Dec 2010
There are many copies of the nicer dicer available everywhere at cheap prices. Only purchase the original one.The rest of them are just no good.Don't waste your money buying anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars why i like my "Nicer Dicer", 29 Dec 2012
D. Hodgson (Trowbridge,England) - See all my reviews
it is a most efficient kitchen implement. It is my second one, my first gave me five or six good years of service, and i would recommend it unreservedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 Oct 2011
I already own this product but have bought one for my daughter who is always borrowing mine for at least six months and i have to ask her to please send it back as i need it it is always returned reluctantly Mavis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the Clones!, 13 Oct 2011
BobW (Manchester) - See all my reviews
We have had a JML Nicer Dicer for a number of years which has been in almost daily use and chopped everything we have put through it. Unfortunately one of the cutting blades snapped recently, so I bought a cheap replacement off Ebay. This lasted about 5 minutes before the cutting blades fell apart. The construction of these clones when compared side by side with a genuine JML product is very inferior (thinner material, insufficient strengthening, weak blades). Bought one of these genuine JML items through Amazon and we are now back in full Dicing operation and expect many more years of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars JML Nicer Dicer. Brilliant., 3 July 2013
I have had one of these before and use it quite extensively as it was getting old I decided to get a new one. Firstly I made the mistake of getting a cheaper one which lasted only a very short time, so reverted back to to the JML Nicer Dicer wiich I should have got in the first place. This dicer is really good, easy to use and keep clean