on 9 November 2010
Much better than I could have hoped for very well made the two halves of the case are made up of a hard shell covered with what appears to be pretty tough material nylon or polyester, velcro straps to hold the drive in place which they do quite well and elasticated pocket for holding the usb lead in the top half of the case. I have now purchased four of these cases for carrying camera accessories,batteries etc. prompt delivery and good packaging by the seller would def recommend.
on 2 December 2013
Poorly made, feels cheap. Stitching was not straight, had bits of thread sticking out and it was fraying everywhere, so I sent it back and bought the Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case, which is much better and only cost a couple of quid more.
on 23 November 2013
At this price I suspected it would be very cheap and leave the hard drive vulnerable. Not so, it is more sturdy than others I've bought and I feel confident sticking it in my bag with other objects. Plenty of space and a good section for the cable to securely fit into. I will be sticking to these in fututre.
on 3 February 2014
Hadn't thought about getting this until Amazon recommended it to go with my new portable hard drive. Best thing I did. New HD lives in it. Happy to travel about now and feel confident it's safe. It's also just a tiny bit bigger than the drive so the USB cable fits in nicely as well.
on 13 March 2014
The case is re-enforced, so will withstand some pressure on it.
The hard drive is protected by elasticated Velcro straps.
And the netted pouch is very useful for cables and a spare thumb drive!
I use this all the time.
on 22 October 2014
perfect item for protecting your portable hard drive. My 2tb fits in nice and snug. The case is hard on the outside so I have confidence that if I drop it my hard drive will survive. Excellent value for the money, I will be buying one for each hard drive.
on 13 December 2014
This is a much needed addition to my computer system. Have used it already and rate it highly. It automatically overwrites files which is very convenient. I've got loads of spare space for future photographic files etc. An excellent product.
on 21 May 2011
The Iomah 2.5" Hard Drive Carry Case was bought at the same time as a Buffalo 2TB Ministation Hard drive. The USB cable connection sticks out from the hard drive so this has to be unplugged from the device in order to get it in the case. However with this drive there is enough spare length of case for the cable to fit in at one end. There is an internal velcro strap to stabilise the hard drive in the case and there is also enough depth to hold a small notebook in addition to the hard drive which would also provide some extra padding. This is not a hard case and the top and bottom have a certain amount of flexibility. Hence dropping of one star. For my slim hard drive the extra space for a bit more padding is therefore welcome. Clearly this case appears capable of holding a drive of up to 8 x 12 x 2.5 cms which is much bigger than mine.
on 3 September 2015
It came to me very fast. It was exactly like the photos i had seen. The only thing that I have to say as negative is that the product has a very very small damage at one of the corner. Seems like it has dragged on α hard surfaces.
on 28 March 2011
I have had this for some while now, having bought it to protect my Toshiba E-Stor 2.5" portable hard drive & I am very impressed. A hard cover protects the device well & there is an internal velcro strap that keeps the drive in place inside.

There is an internal flexible mesh/net (a bit like tights sort of material) pocket that holds the USB lead for the drive & there is even space in here to store 2 or 3 USB Flash Drives as well.

The size of the case makes it easy to keep in a pocket (e.g. coat's map pocket or side pocket) or in a small bag or rucksack for transport, though it will not fit in your trouser pocket too easily. There is no belt loop so you cannot attach this to a belt or bum bag, but this is no shakes for me as I only intend to carry inside a bag anyway.

I liked the big tab on the zip which makes it very quick to open & close.

See one answered question