on 2 April 2011
Fantastic value for money - perfect fit for my 18-55mm Canon kit lens.

Nice snug fit and came in a sturdy little hard plastic case for stowing away in my kit bag when not in use.

Can't recommend higlhy enough; found myself buying a few of these as my collection of lenses grew.
on 1 May 2012
After reviewing the Tiffen filter, time for this one. It doesn't have a brand, but it seems to be as good as other filters. I could only say that for sure after proving it filters UV rays, however I'm still new to this and can't really assure my images are better because of it.

I needed protection for my objective, and it does the job. No reflection problems that I have noticed, and it fits my 58mm's perfectly. Really, perfectly.

There was less dust than on the Tiffen filter, but still... it seems that factories and sellers don't know that these babies can't come with dust on it. Come on, they are made for photography! Not because we like screwing things to our cameras.... anyway, I've cleaned the glass with glass-cleaning cloth (actually my LCD screen one) and it's perfect now.

Would be 5 starred if a bit cleaner... But I can recommend the product. Nice plastic box, well packed (came inside a bubble envelope, nice packaging) and arrived very quickly. For protection, it's a good choice.
on 10 September 2011
This was delivered well before the estimated date and screwed onto my Canon lens really easily, I also bought a hood and yet again found it screwed on with out any problem so has to be said a fantastic product at a good good price. I am well pleased with this and would recommend this to anyone who is thinking about getting one from a very good fast company, I will be looking to buy more from this company in the future.
on 8 July 2012
I have reviewed this item before and stated that the filter lacked sufficient thread to fit the petal lens cover firmly,I have tried to contact the supplier several times but have not been able to get any answer from their Telephone number which they have on their web site, I have settled my mind to the fact that the cost of the item would not justify any further follow up otherwise it does the job
on 27 September 2011
Does the job at a very reasonable price. Fits perfectly on my Canon 18-55 EF-S IS lens.Very satisfactory thank you.
on 4 April 2012
I have been perplexed by the range of prices for UV filters so thought I'd try a couple of these. I figured that at this price if they turned out to be unsuitable I wouldn't have paid out lots of money. They came nicely packaged in plastic foam lined containers and easily fitted my lens. They certainly seem substantial and clear. They have the dual thread so I have easily been able to attach other filters, without having to first remove these filters from the lens. Even if you decide to upgrade to more expensive filters at a later date, these appear to more than serve their purpose, allowing you to put the money you save towards more pricey camera equipment!
on 27 January 2012
Recently purchased two of these for my newly acquired DSLR kit. Given the cost of lenses, I consider these a "must have" as they offer good protection against scratches etc and much cheaper to replace than the lens itself.
Items arrived in their own plastic protective case, that said they were a little dusty when held up to the light. Minor problem which was quickly resolved with a lens cleaner. The thread has a very fine pitch, so I would imagine is easy to cross thread if not careful when fitting.
Basically a good piece of kit for a little money!
on 9 June 2016
I ordered this for my 18-55 Canon kit lens, mainly for protection purposes. Im not really sure I could tell the difference when it was on to when it was off. It was just nice knowing that if I scratched it, it would be £3 for a replacement rather than an expensive repair to the lens.

I did find it a little difficult to keep clean, it seemed to attract the dust and finger grime for some reason but that’s probably my fault.

It arrived in good time and was very well packaged. I actually still keep it in the little box it came in. I would recommend this and for the price, you can’t go wrong.
on 17 August 2011
Excellent! ordered the friday it arrived the monday, no problems. Lens does the job perfectly and for a great price, Thank you.
on 25 February 2012
There's not much you can really say about a UV filter. You purchase it to protect your lens, and this one does the job perfectly. It was easy to screw on to my Canon 550D, and didn't give me any problems at all. It's also well priced. What's not to like about it?!