5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin...
Fantastic value for money - perfect fit for my 18-55mm Canon kit lens.

Nice snug fit and came in a sturdy little hard plastic case for stowing away in my kit bag when not in use.

Can't recommend higlhy enough; found myself buying a few of these as my collection of lenses grew.
Published on 2 April 2011 by Kentar

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Review
Published on 8 July 2012 by Jmb

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin..., 2 April 2011
This review is from: DIGIFLEX 58mm Dual Thread UV Filter for Canon 18-55mm EOS 500D 1000D XS, T1i, XTi, XSi, XT, T2i, T3,T3i, or any lens with a 58mm front thread for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Tokina etc (Electronics)
Fantastic value for money - perfect fit for my 18-55mm Canon kit lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Sep 2011
Does the job at a very reasonable price. Fits perfectly on my Canon 18-55 EF-S IS lens.Very satisfactory thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 10 Sep 2011
L. ANGUS "Teuchter" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This was delivered well before the estimated date and screwed onto my Canon lens really easily, I also bought a hood and yet again found it screwed on with out any problem so has to be said a fantastic product at a good good price. I am well pleased with this and would recommend this to anyone who is thinking about getting one from a very good fast company, I will be looking to buy more from this company in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Review, 8 July 2012
I have reviewed this item before and stated that the filter lacked sufficient thread to fit the petal lens cover firmly,I have tried to contact the supplier several times but have not been able to get any answer from their Telephone number which they have on their web site, I have settled my mind to the fact that the cost of the item would not justify any further follow up otherwise it does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 17 Aug 2011
Excellent! ordered the friday it arrived the monday, no problems. Lens does the job perfectly and for a great price, Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 April 2012
I have been perplexed by the range of prices for UV filters so thought I'd try a couple of these. I figured that at this price if they turned out to be unsuitable I wouldn't have paid out lots of money. They came nicely packaged in plastic foam lined containers and easily fitted my lens. They certainly seem substantial and clear. They have the dual thread so I have easily been able to attach other filters, without having to first remove these filters from the lens. Even if you decide to upgrade to more expensive filters at a later date, these appear to more than serve their purpose, allowing you to put the money you save towards more pricey camera equipment!

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 27 Jan 2012
Recently purchased two of these for my newly acquired DSLR kit. Given the cost of lenses, I consider these a "must have" as they offer good protection against scratches etc and much cheaper to replace than the lens itself.
Items arrived in their own plastic protective case, that said they were a little dusty when held up to the light. Minor problem which was quickly resolved with a lens cleaner. The thread has a very fine pitch, so I would imagine is easy to cross thread if not careful when fitting.
Basically a good piece of kit for a little money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job!, 8 Mar 2012
I bought this for my 550d 18-55mm kit lens as a lens protector.
It works very well. It's a great fit and it has a very handy case for when it's not in use.
I would definitely buy more in the future.
A good quality item at a great price! Fast delivery too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Nov 2011
Fantastic service, fantastic price, fantastic product! Overall, fantastic! Will use again! Bought a pair of UV filters for both of my Canon 550D's and I must say the speed and service was incredible! Thanks guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 14 Sep 2011
The filter is well made and fits perfectly to my canon 1000d. Delivered very promptly and well packaged. Would easilt recommend.