5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
My wife bought me a cheap ukulele for my Birthday. Once I'd learned to play it a bit I realised I couldn't make it sound any better due the the terrible cheap strings. I did some reading and the Aquila Nylgut were always highly recommended.

The improvement in sound quality was amazing, even on my cheap Ashton uke. The strings were colour-coded with instructions...
Published on 3 Nov 2010 by Richard

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, but...
As I messaged to Omega before posting this. I had bought strings before and the A string snapped, whilst playing. So I got two replacement packs, just in case, and added an A string from one of the packs to the Uke this morning, and then played it.
Set it down a while later, and left the room, came back and found the string was snapped and I don't know how :/
Published 12 months ago by PaulM601

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aquila Nylgut Soprano Ukulele strings (key of C) AQ-4U (Electronics)
These Aquila Nylgut soprano strings are excellent. They are much better than the ordinary nylon strings that you can buy. I highly recommend that you buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Chan e for the better, 7 Oct 2013
It is true what everyone says - these do make your uke sound better and they do stay in tune longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Strings, 11 Sep 2013
Easy to swap on to a ukulele. Improved the sound no end. Took some retuning to keep in place but once they were done they stayed put.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ike strings, 30 Aug 2013
Strings are pretty good although took 2 weeks to settle down. My puka uke cost 85 and the original strings were at least as good.don't know their make

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 Aug 2013
Affordable and good quality strings. They are easy to use and create a lovely sound from the uke (much better than the strings on my beginners uke when first purchased).

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast reliable service, 23 Aug 2013
Great strings. Will enhance the tone and playability of even the cheapest ukulele's... Well worth the money and delivery was free, what have you to lose except those factory fitted strings...yuk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my makala, 25 July 2013
E. Murphy - See all my reviews
Bought these to upgrade my makala slightly, and they totally did the business.
Lovely sound, much higher quality than what was already on the uke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, price and service!, 16 July 2013
Bought these to replace the nylon strings on my cheap ukulele. They are really good quality and have done an excellent job - my ukulele sounds a lot better now, I will definately be using these strings again! They have 'broken in' incredibly fast.

Brilliant seller, I ordered these yesterday and they came this morning - free delivery! So pleased and impressed, will definately be using the strings and the seller again. I recommend these to anyone looking for good quality replacement strings!

5.0 out of 5 stars ukuele strings, 10 July 2013
this item was as described and arived on time i have allready recomended this seller and this item to the other ukuele players that i know they make a marked difference to tone and keeping in tune

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 29 Jun 2013
Tambo48 (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
As with most other reviewers, I bought a reasonably cheap ukulele years ago, but wanted a better sound. A friend recommended these strings and I am very pleased with them. They arrived quickly and have made a great difference to the sound quality.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 | Next ›