5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to run off a combi or condensing boiler
I needed to replace my boiler fed shower fittings and this unit from Triton has really fitted neatly. I had used Triton before and it lasted years, and I wanted something easy to use for when I just needed a quick shower for that all important rush to get ready for work!
Published on 22 Oct 2011 by Jason Jesson

Published 6 months ago by croftlea

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to run off a combi or condensing boiler, 22 Oct 2011
Jason Jesson "Jason J" (Yorkshire, United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a single lever tap so just move it left to right and towards you to operate. The bar would be good for special needs customers as well as it's all operated easily, just push the lever towards the wall to switch off.
The package came with a replacement hose, head, soap tray and adjustable bar so I could do a straight swap with my old unit.
I have also found it easy to clean, just a quick wipe down with a cloth and some lemon cleaning fluid did the trick.
Just a note about suitability - check the water pressure from your boiler to ensure you get the correct water flow and temperature. Too little water and you'll get a drip, too much and you'll have a power shower!
Finally, you can change the head and hose if it wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for price, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
This is not an expensive shower but performs similar to a more expensive one.Bought this to replace a Power Shower due to Oil to Gas conversion and did not want to leave my tiled bathroom with a series of visible drilled holes which would have looked unsightly ,so it was of similar construction i.e.the vertical rail to minimise drilling extra holes apart from water piping.
Excellent pressure although shower head could have been bigger but no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good volume mixer shower, 15 Oct 2012
T. L. Knight "Camel" (Guildford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
This was a remote pumped replacement for an earlier integral power shower. it is a big improvement providing an excellent flow. The temperature control is very sensitive to small movements and there is no thermostatic control. Be careful not to knock the control accidentally when in the shower. You might scald yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mixer shower, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
Brilliant shower that looks great and although the shower head \has only one setting is really all that is needed. Seller and product first class.

5.0 out of 5 stars triton polona single lever mixer shower, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
very pleased with product good value for money excellent service from amazon
as i have the house up for sale it looks the business as is all chrome

1.0 out of 5 stars Lorna Fellowes MD does not endorse good customer care BEWARE...............POOR, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
I bought 3 Polona single lever mixer showers, fitted on day of arrival, all 3 were faulty. Emailed direct and asked for replacements to be sent. No reply to email, I had to telephone twice. I then received call back and told to leave faulty showers in situ for 7 days until they sent service engineer out. They were dripping and not fit for purpose. I may be liable for their call out charge of £68!!!!!! Email to Ms Lorna Fellowes, Managing Director her reply from the top,
I write further to your email received last night regarding your experience of dealing with triton's customer service. Firstly I must correct you,.................
No mention of being informed to leave faulty not fit for purpose showers dripping in situ, apology came last line................what an arrogant MD.
I did eventually after removing items, replacing their faulty washer, removing from the other two faulty showers swarf and then refitting again at my time and expense.

VERY POOR FROM START TO FINISH. Great to be told be the MD that she needed to correct the customer for her company supplying 3 faulty items..............................................Yes the world has gone MAD!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mixer, 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
Have been using this shower mixer for more than 3 years.
No problems so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good for a reasonable price, 23 Feb 2012
Best Crime Books "Best Crime Books" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Technically I don't want to say too much about this as I am certainly not an expert. Having said that, this seemed to fill all of our requirements which was to replace something similar we already had. Although this came with an instruction manual I asked a friend whi is a plumber to fit this for me. It didn't take long, just a case of removing the old one and putting in the new one. This looks pretty nice now its up and has a mixer tap for the temperature and the sliding rail means you can adjust the height of the shower head. All in all for the price I think this was pretty reasonable and looks nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 Oct 2010
This review is from: Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower (DIY & Tools)
Bought this unit to replace a more expensive mixer that gave up the ghost. This works as well if not better. No complaints

Triton Polona Single Lever Mixer Shower