Size: 8.5kW|Change

on 23 June 2012
A great shower that does what you want it to do. Delivery was quick and arrived before the estimated date. This was a replacement for an old Triton shower and was easy to install to the existing water and electricity connections. It has variable settings for temp and flow and a push button for on/off. Once you have established your optimum temp and flow settings you can leave them set and when you want a shower just get under the shower and push a button to turn it on and when you have finished just push the button again to turn it off. Easy.
The shower head has 5 different spray settings so you can choose from a concentrated jet from the middle of the shower head to a more gentle diffused spray from the whole shower head.
At 9.5kw it is not the most powerful shower you can buy but works well and is worth the price.
on 14 February 2011
Brought this to replace my old worn out shower. Great product at a great price! Its amazing compared with my old shower (which I thought was ok until this one was installed!). Delivered super fast and for free, 2yr warranty and so easy to install. We are one clean and happy household!
on 28 December 2011
My mother who is 93 was having operating her electric shower and therefore I was wanting to replace it with something which is easy to use, the Triton Passion 8.5kW
fitted the bill , as once the heat setting is set it remains fixed and she has only a press button to operate. Her life has improved in a big way. I found it easy to fit to the existing wiring and plumbing.
on 29 April 2012
I ordered this product and it came well wrapped and with clear instructions
to install and commission it. It was a straight replacement for a Gainsborough electric shower
and I did it myself in 45 minutes. it is ideal for replacement of an old unit onto mains water( 1 bar min ). It is simple to operate and is more powerful than the previous
shower. Be sure to turn off mains water and isolate shower on consumer unit before commencing.
on 22 February 2013
Really good shower good price just one thing before ordering any shower please make sure you find out where is the pipes at in the shower box?
Are they on the left or the right? If you look on all the showers on here they will tell you or even show you on the right or left. It will save you money, time or even send it back to get another one. All in all a good buy and a good shower.
Size: 9.5kW|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
To be honest I wanted a new shower as my other one is a little out of date and a lot less powerful that this one. And boy, what a difference I noticed. It has better temperature control, a nice click on button feature and whilst it's pretty simple, it's something that some days you take for granted.

All in a decent shower and one that I'll enjoy for quite some time to come and when you add the limescale resistance to this, hopefully it'll give me many years of solid service. Great stuff.
on 13 May 2011
Bought this shower to replace one that was about 15 years old and finally gave up. This is a great shower and is so much better than our last one. Fitted in where the old one was with no problems. Very pleased with the shower and the service from Amazon.
VINE VOICEon 13 November 2011
Size: 9.5kW|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Hardest part of this shower installation was getting a plumber and electrician to turn up at the same time!
Have lived in my house five years now and the Triton shower in the bathroom was old when we moved in. It still worked so we never got around to replacing it, even changed the solenoid once (that's one good thing about Triton showers, spare parts are available for all models, pretty much regardless of age) just to keep it going.
So now to the Triton Passion. It pleased the plumber that this new model was a doddle to replace over the old model and was out with "cash,please Guv." within no time.
How does it compare to the old model? What do you get for your £111? This is a 9.5kW shower so it's more powerful than the old one and the water jets make you feel you're pampering yourself. Temperature adjustment is a doddle and the shower head is scale resistant too. It's such a step up you wonder why you didn't buy one years ago...
on 5 May 2012
A very good shower which replaces my 10year old TRITON of the same wattage,controls are good and it is simplicity
itself to operate. Amazon did a fantastic job of replacing the first one which had a faulty valve, my complaint was
acted upon instantly, a replacement arrived by return,Great Service. THANK YOU AMAZON.
on 17 August 2012
I am very impressed with my TRITON PASSION SHOWER, it works like a dream, very easy to use, and looks very smart. I had looked at many showers on and off line, but this one just jumped out at me, and i am glad it did, so if you are looking for a shower, go for the TRITON PASSION ELECTRIC SHOWER.