5.0 out of 5 stars no bites
I bought this shirt to wear in midgey areas as midges devour me and I am then covered in itchey swellings. I wear it over a tea shirt along with nosi life trousers and socks. You need to buy a size larger than normal otherwise it is tight fitting. It washes well but is improved by a light iron. So far I haven't been biten even though others with me have been biten.
Published on 23 Aug. 2011 by young at heart

2.0 out of 5 stars Got Bitten :(
Published 5 months ago by jpyeface

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars no bites, 23 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 April 2012
Jocky (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I agree with other reviewers - the sizes come up a little small so if you only just squeeze into a UK 10 I would go up a size to a 12. If you are a small 10 you'll be fine.

The items are such excellent quality - they are soooo lightweight, quick drying and really comfortable in humid weather (a light cotton feel on your skin, invisible mesh ventilation areas to keep you cool, wicking fabric to keep you dry). The little loops for hanging up to dry are also ingenious and shows they really know what travellers need.

Worth the money for sure!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt!, 5 Oct. 2012
I bought this shirt for my holiday in Peru. very happy with the flattering design and comfy fabric. it's beyond my expectation. asked my husband to buy one as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this shirt - get a size larger than you need!, 25 Feb. 2015
Really nice top, arrived in good time (earlier than I expected). Quality of the garment is really good, it's light weight and the fabric is slightly stretchy. I ordered a size larger than I needed - I'm a size 14, but have a large bust so usually order a 16. With this top I ordered the18 after reading the reviews and I'm really glad I did. The sleeves are a bit long (they will roll up), but the chest fits perfectly. The 16 would have fitted in the back but not done up. I would suggest that women with a normal bust size go one size up, but ladies with a large chest go two sizes up. I havent tested this shirt in the wild yet, but i think it will do the job. Also price was really good from this seller, couldn't get this shirt for less than £37 anywhere else. Oh and as a side note the blush red is a coral colour, really nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Got Bitten :(, 19 Sept. 2014
Fits well and great colour but as I bought this shirt specifically to prevent bites whilst in the Amazon region of South America I cannot give it a good review as I got eaten alive! I made sure the shirt was loose fitting - however - anywhere where the shirt touched my skin (and therefore the mosquitos could reach) I got A LOT of bites. Wouldn't recommend for insect-prone regions, but OK just for hiking/trekking purposes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality and washes well, 29 Nov. 2014
Lovely shirt, good quality and washes well, but I am a size 12 & ordered a size 16 as I had read reviews saying how small the sizes were but even so it was still a very tight fit, I'd say the 16 was more like a 10/12. However I did wear it open over a t shirt & I didn't get bitten on Safari in Kruger National Park, South Africa. I would recommend it but beware of the size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
bit smaller than kiwi shirts but love the colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 4 July 2014
Bigger size fits well. Feels and looks good. Yet to test against those bugs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 30 Jun. 2014