5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant trousers
I bought a second pair of these trousers because they are the only trousers I can find that a) fit and b) keep my legs warm in winter.

Another thing I like very much about them is that they wash and dry like a dream - they dry very quickly and don't need ironing!

Published on 6 Mar 2012 by Deborah

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but far too long.
These trousers were good quality and well made but far too long in the leg. It was not clear from the advert that the only size available was 'long'. I am 5'5" but they were about 15 cms too long and had to be returned. A shame as they would have been ideal for gardening in autumn/winter.
Published on 25 Mar 2011 by The GardeThe Gardenerner

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant trousers, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: Craghoppers Women's Kiwi Winter Lined Trousers (Sports)

Unfortunately they are not the most flattering trousers I've ever worn - but perhaps that's the price you have to pay to be warm and comfortable. I use them for going for walks and for shopping, and for keeping warm in the house when the heating can't quite cope.

The multiple pockets could be useful athough I can't imagine ever using all of them. The pocket on the leg will just about take a phone but would be better if it was a bit bigger. I use the hand-warming pockets a lot - the pocket linings are kind to the hands - smooth.

I just hope that Craghoppers are still making these trousers when mine wear out. Hopefully that will be a long time off, but maybe not as I wear them such a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars walker 10, 15 Sep 2012
quick delivery. good quality trousers which you`d expect from craghoppers. found they are quite small made so if you`re sometimes a ten and sometimes a twelve.....order a twelve. regular length is about a 32in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trekwear - good seller - product a little on large side, 26 Oct 2012
VERY good support from Trekwear. Size 12 ordered but replaced with size 10 with no quibble whatsoever (obviously returned unused with tags in original bag. First class service from Trekwear. Ladies clothes can always vary depending on the manufacturer so I would say that these are on the larger size rather than smaller, albeit not much larger than average. Sort of like M&S who seem to sell a 12 when it is a bit on the large side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Warmth!, 21 May 2012
Janet Cannell - See all my reviews
I bought these trousers as I feel the cold quite badly, one of the best things I ever did!! Camping is now a pleasure, what a difference to my temperature. The fleece lining is so warm and cosy I never go away without them now. Team them with a good pair of thermal socks and you're sorted! To all my fellow cold people, BUY THEM!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 25 Feb 2013
As a taller lady (5'8") I was having trouble finding any warm walking trousers that don't flap around my ankles, and these do the job. I bought a size 12 even though I'm a size 10 waist as I know from bitter experience that Craghoppers do not use sizing that actually equates to a a woman's dress size (always go up a size)! I was very pleased to find these on Amazon, as ther returns policy is so much better than on the Craghoppers website. I would have given these 5 stars, but as ever with Craghoppers the legs are a bit wider than they need to be. I've been wearing them out in the cold, and I stayed nice and warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 1 Dec 2013
Excellent quality fabric, washes well, lovely and warm but very lightweight, comfortable for walking and golf. The sizing seems very generous in both body and length - compared to an M&S 12 these were very roomy, but the ladies fit was flattering. If you are between 2 sizes go for the smaller one.The waist is a proper waist and looked quite high at first but they are not meant to be fashion wear and it means everything stays tucked in when you are moving about so you stay warm. Would buy this make again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 20 Feb 2012
Bought these trousers for a trip but have worn them a few times for walking around home in the cold weather. They are a great fit, very cosy and warm and wash ok. Only negative comment is that the material they are made form means they do pick up bits.

4.0 out of 5 stars winter lined trousers, 18 Feb 2012
Lovely warm lining kept my legs warm in the coldest winds. Fitted quite snugly, may have been better with a little stretch but as long as I dont put on any weight will be fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars walkhag, 27 Dec 2012
Walked 7 miles in the sun and rain on Boxing Day and they were warm and coped well with rain. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm trousers for Rugby watching, 19 Jan 2012
Sitting watching Rugby can get bitterly cold after the sun has gone and the breeze has come up. So lined trousers seemed to be the answer - they are excellent and do exactly what I wanted - to be kept warm. I did buy the wrong size and had to exchange them, amazingly this was all done in the last 10 days before Christmas by Royal Mail. Perfect!

Craghoppers Women's Kiwi Winter Lined Trousers - Cocoa, Regular-Size 12