on 10 September 2012
First up - this is a low cost item and its great value. However, probably not what I was looking for.

I wanted something that protected the front on the iPhone so I could through it in my pocket and not worry about keys, coins, pens scratching it. It does that fine.

The flip case secures nicely, too. It also bends all the way back so you don't get "flapped" around the face when making a phone call in the wind!

But, the drawback for me is that you can't put the iPhone in a dock with the case on and, it is just too difficult to easily remove the phone from the case. However, this is also the positive, because once in the case, it ain't coming out easily!!

So, if you want a permenant, good value case with a flip cover that holds onto your iPhone like a Limpet to a rock - this will work out nicely.

If you want a case just for going mobile, but you put the iPhone in a dock when needed - it really isn't the right one.
0Comment63 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2012
Love it - smart looking, easy to open & fasten with magnetic fastener. The stylus is a handy addition & great for more precise typing! Can't believe they can make them for the price. Very prompt delivery - next day!
on 7 November 2011
This is a really good case for the money, only downside is not being able to charge the phone with the case shut as it doesn't have a slot on the bottom to put the cable in. small downside thats all. Also didn't include the screen protector as described. Update 24th Dec. Since writing this review the inner plastic has fallen to pieces and now will have to throw the case away as it's not held secure in the case. Will be going to Apple today to buy a new case
55 comments36 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2012
Excellent! Why are people complaing when they are paying this low price? It does the job and fits my iphone4 exactly. Plus....you get a screen protector and a stylus which is ideal if you are one of the older generation with large thumbs and fingers like me. Moreover, the delivery was excellent too. It was estimated to be 5 days. It came in 2. So, a really first rate service from Amazon, yet again, and thier supplier. I certainly recommend it for the price. If it packs up in a month or two then you can treat yourself to another one!
Silver Surfer
33 comments21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2013
Leather is soft and supple, business card holder slots - fits my I phone 4s perfectly and looks slightly more professional than most of the plastic cases on the market
It arrived within two days and represents great value for money
on 27 February 2013
Bought this for my new Iphone 4s as I tend to drop my phone a lot. And so far, it has done it's job perfectly! I've already dropped my iphone a couple of times and the phone stayed perfectly in tact. There also weren't any scuffs or scratches on the case which I was pleasantly surprised about as it isn't real leather. You don't need to take it out of it's case to charge and my only small complaint would be it's a little difficult to remove from the case when you want to plug your Iphone into a docking station, this doesn't bother me much though as I don't use it to on my dock very often. However, apart from that small problem, the case is lovely, exactly the same blue as in the picture. A pretty case that has done it's job well. I would definitely recommend it! :)
on 25 November 2011
Have bought cases like this before for previous phones and this is the best value for money so far. If you want this sort of thing (and I think it's the best sort of protection for an iphone), this does everything you want it to.
on 31 January 2013
case is OK for the price but the plastic bits that hold the phone in place seem to break very easily, but then it does get a lot of use, however it is a good protective case for the phone apart from this.
on 3 February 2013
Ireceived it very quickly feels nice
Because of the colour I can find it easily in my bag
and would certainly recommend it to a friend
on 30 March 2013
I'm particularly precious over my mobile phone so wanted a phone case that covered all the bases - the back, the sides and the screen. This little case, complete with a screen protector, does the job. A nice little bonus was the stylus and cleaning cloth (I use these rarely, but it's still nice to have, just in case).
I didn't struggle putting my phone in the case, though have yet to remove it (after 3 months of use) so do not know for sure if any marks have been made.
I've dropped my phone a couple of times and the slight padding of the front and back has prevented any damage. I also found that when I (stupidly) placed my phone in a small pool of water the back of the case raised my phone up enough so that water did not enter.
The only downside, as mentioned by many, is the inability to place my phone on a docking station when in the case. However, I have a separate iPod for this use.
For such a cheap price, the case is great. I have no signs of wear or tear just yet, though will probably look to purchase another similar to this after a year or so.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse