Size: MEDIUM|Change
Price:£6.38+ Free shipping

on 28 December 2012
It was ok if i had ordered right size, did not see box to order size. So it was rather big!
on 16 December 2009
This costume is excellent and includes a hat which is a complete bargin! The only thing I wasn't happy about was the sizing, I guessed I would be a large however when it arrived it would fit at least a size 22+ female and it was calf length. Luckily I had scissors and a waist belt handy! Otherwise excellent and the bells etc really make the outfit!
on 28 January 2013
This costume is very long and may require some diy to shorten it to length desired. The material is a little bit itchy at first but otherwise a great and cheap quick idea for Christmas fancy dress.
on 17 December 2013
Serves its purpose ..draw string doesn't tie or stay tied so well and was a little too long so if your small will almost reach ground but was value for money ..
on 19 November 2009
This product looks better in the pic than in real life, I Ordered a medium but will now have to order a small as it looks like a sack cloth! The length came to below my knee and I am 5'9! Good price for fancy dress but you get what you pay for.
on 17 January 2013
When I ordered it no size choice was available. When it arrived it was a size 20, which was not suitable for my ELF sized friend!
on 11 December 2014
Beware of Sellers Selling Illegal Items.

This is a great outfit if you are provided an actual Smiffys Fancy Dress Outfit. Unfortunately alot of sellers sell fake items poorly made by children in India and China.
Check your item has a bag and Smiffys Cardboard insert.
Check your item has a Smiffys tag inside.
If in any doubt phone Smiffys helpline on 03303 338 005
Or ask your seller to provide proof of purchase.

Illegal Fancy dress items are funding criminals and are often unsafe as they haven't passed stringent fire safety regulations.

Oh and don't forget to negative and report rouge traders.
on 20 January 2013
the wife loved it plus it looked good on, excellent looking forward to next christmas, it was i good fit as well.
on 9 January 2016
Great outfit. Was a little worried when it arrived as I thought I oredered a medium size but small arrived which said size 8-10 and normally im a 12. But this fitted nicely and the hat was a perfect fit. I ordered tights and shoes separate as this outfit didnt come with them but I think if you are buying this outfit you should spend money for the extra bits too. Came with wrattly bells on the dress.
on 17 January 2013
I am a 5ft1 female, the costume shown on the picture is NOT TRUE TO SIZE. The costume i ordered was a size 8 I normally wear this size, however this costume reached my ankles and it was very baggy like a bin bag. It was horrendous and I was very dissapointed, also the material is cheap and very itchy on my skin. All in all do not buy this costume i can assure you, you WILL be dissappointed.