Size: Small: Age 3-4 Height: 98-104cm Chest: up to 56cm|Change
Price:£15.99+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2010
Suit looked great when received apart from the 'french maid'looking hat which is worn on the head with elastic. After 2 days wear the waistcoat part was starting to peel off from the bodysuit my son had it before his 4th birthday and was going to wear to his party so I then had to dash out and buy a much better quality one. I wouldnt waste your money on getting a cheaper one because you end up spending more in the long run!
on 7 April 2012
the outfit is on the small size, i ordered a 5-7 years and it was more like 4-5 years, the outfit is not washable, i did however wash it as it was very dirty and the print peels off. although was value for money is not something that i would NOT purchase again.
on 15 April 2013
My 4 yr old son adores this outfit. \sadly mum was not so impressed. I guess you get what it says on the packet, but I was expecting a little bit more.

I thought that the waistcoat might at least flap around to give the impression of being an actual waistcoat but no, it was all just transferred on.

The "hat" that comes with it (and I am using that term in the loosest sense), is a piece of felt on some elastic, it never stays on his head for more than 30 seconds as it keeps falling down over his eyes.

So in short had to give 3 because son would give 5 I would give 1, average makes 3. Guess at the end of the day smalls happy though,
on 26 February 2013
Cheap, rough cloth for a little one to wear and the hats a bit of a let down. I would rather pay more for a better quality product.
on 10 February 2013
Poor quality, flimsy material, my son didn't even recognise who it was supposed to be, the hat is just silly!
on 12 January 2014
I bought this for my sons birthday a week ago. Already the seam up the back around his bottom has laddered and the waistcoat is printed on and has started to peel off. It's also quite tight on him, its age 5-6 but my son is 4.
on 7 September 2013
Very disappointed, got the woody dress up outfit for my sons birthday. When he put it on it was sewed wrong. The bottom part of the outfit was back to front now I have a very disappointed 3 year old. This has put me out purchasing anything like this again.
on 16 September 2011
My son absolutely loves this outfit and would wear it to nursery of he could. Cheaper than getting it in the shop i was originally looking in and the smile on his face is well worth it. He loves it!
on 29 April 2012
We brought this for my son to take to Disneyland Paris with us. He wore it all the time and its still like brand new. The only thing we didn't like was the rubbish hat! So we dumped that (its a bit of material on some elastic) and got a new actual cowboy hat which is much better!
on 6 February 2013
This outfit washes very badly indeed (even in a low temperature) but what was worse was the actual print pealed off if your child got hot, which of course they do at parties. A disaster, I'd say.