5.0 out of 5 stars what could possibly be better than this? Brilliant
I bought this 16 Port switch to connect up my growing connected home, which was previously lashed together with two basic 4 port 10/100 mbps switches.

I have connected up a BT Home Hub v3 (also acts as a WiFi access point), Microsoft Windows Media Centre, Xbox360, Freesat Box with BBC iPlayer, Five additional Ethernet ports in other rooms, and a second Wifi...
Published on 16 Dec. 2011 by Freewheeling

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable. Go for quality instead of cheap
I don't trust this thing. Ever since I used it to expand my network devices that were flawlessly communicating with each other started to hang or suddenly lose connections. It is fine most of the time, but for example, my digital video player hard wired to my rock solid NAS occasionally just hangs an hour into a film. This never happened on my previous setup, where the...
Published 4 months ago by B. van Dongen

‹ Previous | 18 9 1017 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and at a good price, 6 Feb. 2014
The unit I got has no noisy fan. No management which I don't need. It just works. I'm delighted with it.
Unit was well wrapped and come quickly.
Did I mention the price?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: TP-LINK TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (Personal Computers)
Great. I purchased this 1+year ago. Still working great.
I thought 8 ports would be sufficient but went for 16 ports. They are all full as everything new connects to it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid switch., 8 July 2013
Like this product, super simple to setup, good data rates and no trouble at all after 3 weeks use. Just sits there and does the business in what has been a warm loft recently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Feb. 2013
Quiet, fast, easy to set up.
Does the job well, no drama.
Bought the rack mount 24 port version on the back of this purchase... and happy with both items to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 26 Mar. 2014
It works well, lots of things plugged into it and no problems to report after a few months running it. All in all, good value for money and I'd definitely buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Feb. 2014
Not much I can say about this, fitted the rack mount version with no issues powered up and connected my devices and up and running with no issues. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for your buck!, 13 July 2014
Works 24 / 7. No problems whatsoever! Very fast too! Would have likes some more info, even with a non-managed switch though. For the price, an amazing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 4 Nov. 2013
I got this to assist with my ever growing setup all needing internet access, its rapid and silent, from day one it was plug and play! not had any problems yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 May 2013
Well made and very reasonably priced. I get GBit speeds even with my home made patch cables which was not the case with other hardware I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigabit Switch Review, 7 Sept. 2012
This switch is of Excellent quality very easy to set up and was dispatched very quickly. It is a low cost quality switch ideal for a small office

‹ Previous | 18 9 1017 | Next ›