5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted my kitties urinary problems!
Published 19 months ago by Miss N

3.0 out of 5 stars delivery too slow
Item was slightly cheaper than others on net but took far too long to get to me .8 days. My cat cant wait that long for food
Unsure if ill get again
Published 1 month ago by LAMBOLOVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted my kitties urinary problems!, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Royal Canin Urinary S/O Cat Pouches 48 x 100 g (Chicken) (Misc.)
My cat had cystitis just before Christmas and it was heart-breaking watching him get in his litter tray every 10 minutes but be unable to pee. This food was recommended by my vet after initial antibiotic treatment didn't work, it flushed him right out and made him pee like a race-horse!It's much cheaper online compared to my vet and I've had no problems getting him to eat it; he likes both the beef and chicken flavors. Recommended!

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Wet Feline 48 x 100g sachets beef

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Mar 2014
Fantastic product that works well - Without this i would be looking at expensive vet bills as my cat develops urine crystals as soon as i give him "normal" cat food. I combine this with the dry food (Royal canin urinary one) for a balanced diet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but too expensive for us, 19 Nov 2013
Our three cats were eager to eat this food initially but seemed to go off the taste . We were disappointed to see wasted food as it is relatively pricey compared to regular cat food.We appreciate that it has been especially formulated to help cats avoid some urinary problems & if it were slightly less expensive would have had the cats try some of the other flavours, I am sure this would have helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat purring, 1 Feb 2014
star, touch wood has been so good on his new diet of royal canin, thanks to the vet i go to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Food, 12 Jan 2014
My cats have urine problems and need special dietary food. They have the pouches and the dry food. They love the taste of both. It is expensive but thankfully we have had vists to the vet since using it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 17 Sep 2013
Brawny Withed (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We were recommended this cat food by our Vet after our cat Sherlock was diagnosed with Cystitis. Finding this very expensive in pet stores and online we discovered this cheap on Amazon and I'm happy to report that our cat has improved greatly after being on this diet for well over a month now.

I would highly recommend this and to give your cat some variety also purchase Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Wet Feline 48 x 100g sachets beef.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeping kitty healthier!!!, 9 May 2013
I have been having to feed our little Marmalade this type of food since before xmas 2012 as her has urinary problems he is only four but can only 'bum shuffle' now as a car hit him but he is happy and until he isn't we will keep him going with the help of this type of food. It's an expensive food so always shop around this is cheapest at the moment cannot get in pet stores has to be online or vets.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service and product, 20 Feb 2013
This is the cheapest I found and thought it might be not what I needed despite the advert but ordered and the pounches came very quickly and were exactly as advertised. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly same as from vets, 23 July 2014
My cat has suffered with cystitis for a couple years now and I was buying her food from the vet at a much higher cost than I am able to purchase from Amazon.I am mad with myself for not checking much earlier to see if Amazon sold this food. 1 box of 12 pouches cost me 13 .10 at the vets so buying here saves me almost 15 . amazing value :))

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service better than the vet., 6 Aug 2014
Changed to these because my cat doesn't like Hill's pouches. He really liked these to start with but as with all things has now gone off these when I have a cupboard of about 100! Cheaper than at the vets and delivered to the door so a good buy, if only the cat could be persuaded to eat them again.