5.0 out of 5 stars special cat food
Really good buy, alot cheaper than my local vet. My cat needs a special diet for 4 months so this will last that long. My cat had crystals in his urine which resulted in a blockage. After vet treatment he was ok but as the crystals can come back this food was reccommended.
Published on 3 Feb 2011 by K. Cornish

3.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Used this for our female cats cystitis. We were advices to feed this, which is because it is supposed to lower the pH of your cats urine to dissolve stones in the bladder so they can pass through easily without causing pain or wounds.

It was supposed to reduce her pH and it actually made it higher, lucky only ever so slightly. What removed the stones were...
Published 5 months ago by Neko

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars special cat food, 3 Feb 2011
K. Cornish (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Wet Feline 48 x 100g sachets beef (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the "tin", 7 Jan 2012
This cat food was prescribed by my vet after my cat developed cystitis. After only a few months, my cat has shown great improvement in terms of having less crystals in his bladder. Two years on, he is crystal-free and his urine tests come back with excellent results. Moreover, he appears to like the taste of the food, so there is no problem in persuading him to try his new diet!

4.0 out of 5 stars for Paddy., 21 April 2013
Paddy has had a blocked bladder twice and this food is recommended for him, I have only bought chicken sofar and have not tried the beef on him. a pity you do not do selection boxes rather than 48 of the same flavour!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to tell as I'm not the one eating it!!, 12 Feb 2013
My cat is fussy and definitely not keen on this beef flavour. He did seem to prefer the chicken version when I got that for him just to alternate with his standard every day food. But he is a fussy sod and I'm sure it is scumptious really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much appreciated!, 23 Jun 2012
Oliver Barton "OB" (Abergavenny, Wales) - See all my reviews
After some expensive encounters with the vet for our cat, the vet recommended the catchily named Urinary S/O to dissolve any remaining crystals in his bladder, and joy or joys, he loves it! Would that there were more prescribed treatments for cats that they actually like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canin Diet foods, 19 Oct 2013
Keith seems to love it! Keith is the cat so cant really speak for him but he always finished his bowl excellent price for the necessary diet to keep Keith healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Jan 2013
Love this product use it time and time again. My pets love it and does the job for my with constant urinary problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Wet Feline 48 x 100g sachets beef, 6 Mar 2013
Great product as my cat had major surgery for stones and is on this for the rest of his life. It can be a little expensive but I found that as he was only allowed to eat this special food i did save money on cat biscuit and cat treats. This is the better option for cats who have had stones they are the wet food. my cat likes both Beef and Chicken flavours but a few more flavours would be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Specifically for cats with urinary tract problems, 27 Jun 2014
My cat suffers from cystitis and now has to have this food all the time. However I found that buying this through the vets was getting too expensive and was really happy to find that I am now saving myself money every month by getting this product online and in bulk. Not only am I happy but my cat is happy as he doesn't have to go to the vets as often now he is on a specialist diet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wolfed it down but shame it is pricier than the chicken, 10 Jun 2014
I got this to add variety to the regulation chicken urinary food. Cat really like it but wasn't so enthralled to warrant spending the massive extra cost next time.
So yes good food but the price prevents repurchase
No idea why it should be more expensive or so hard to obtain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›