5.0 out of 5 stars just brill
I brought these wellies for my son,he said they are the best wellies that he has ever had,they are comfortable,fit well and a pleasure to wear.He would recommend them to family and friends.They came on time and well packed.
Published 16 months ago by MR STEPHEN MILLS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good wellies, but NOT knee length
Published 6 months ago by Hove Doc

5.0 out of 5 stars just brill, 29 Nov. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good wellies, but NOT knee length, 28 Sept. 2014
I wanted a pair of wellies that bit longer than normal calf length so when I saw these advertised as Knee boots I made the assumption that they were longer... regrettably one would have to be a Troll for these to be knee length....they are a whole centimetre taller than the standard fit wellington boot (internal height at the heel of 36.5cm high compared to 35.5cm for a size 10). Other than that, they are good value for the money and being Dunlop hopefully will not leak. Service rapid and well packaged. I am keeping these but will keep on the look-out for some longer ones !

4.0 out of 5 stars wellies, 30 Dec. 2012
have come in very usefull over christmas, strong well made with a good grip, ideal for the man about the country

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large and too small, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dunlop Universal PVC Welly / Mens Boots (Apparel)
Having had a different pair for 10 years which I bought for £6.50 out of B&Q, I was saddened when they leaked.
But that's to be expected from even light use so I bought these, size 9.
They're not as good.
The boot grips tightly at the top which feels odd and makes tucking in jeans a pain.
But it has huge amounts of room around the foot, which means insoles or very thick socks are needed, not optional.
I'm not Popeye, so I don't see why this is the case.

There's even a lot of room around the heel which is I guess for boot socks.
I put in Lambland insoles which are very good, like walking on sheep and think I need to put in two pairs with some thick socks.
Just make sure the socks don't come up too high or they won't fit the vice like grip at the top.
Poor design in my view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh ... Dunlop, nothing like them., 8 Jan. 2014
Nick "Author" (Southampton, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Looked far and wide for a replacement pair of decent Dunlop wellies. And these look like them. Couldn't find them ... even on manufacturers' web site, 41 or UK 7 is true to size, and the PVC is soft and makes putting them on easy. Even for me!
Well done Shoesbyclaire!
So far these boots have been tried on and road tested indoors only. Are they comfortable? Yes ... very.

In the photo' these boots look extra tall, but they're no taller than your average boot, just look like it because of the band around their top which has a moulded cringle or eye that does look and feels stout enough to hang them up by ... good idea Dunlop!.
Carrying out full road test tomorrow on dog walk through mud and salt water, and so will add any further remarks then. But so far, so comfortable and good...

Cont ... Yes, well, the boots, having worn them I can confirm that they are comfortable, tough yet flexible, have a good sole with deep grip ... which meant I did not fall over in the deepest of puddles - more like lakes, after the last couple of days' rain! and high tides. The boots are warm to wear too ... ok I had on thick socks, but the boots' lining helps ... and finally, easily cleaned.
I recommend these Dunlop PVC Wellies - they are truly 'Universal.'

Excellent value too!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good boot for the price., 9 Feb. 2015
A good boot for the price. Generous fit. You don't need to order a bigger size than normal for thick socks. Material wise - a little bit on the thin size at the top. My old Dunlops were quite solid thick and "round" at the top .(Easier just to shove your foot in). These go back flat, even after wearing for a couple of weeks. Good grip on sloping, wet grass, and feet didn't get cold when wading through the sea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Wellies, 26 Jan. 2015
Mike Renshaw (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Fit fine and work well. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Used on a very muddy field and no issues at all - totally waterproof and robust.

Easy to clean mud from them in a clear pool of water and easy to get off and on.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Wellington boots, 6 Mar. 2015
I use them whenever it rains, wash a car, do a little job in my garden, take a walk in the countryside and must admit they are very comfortable Wellington boots. In compare to my other Wellington boots they keep my feet tight as they are narrower but I find it as a big advantage. They are high, almost up to my knees which is also excellent. A small advice: if you want to wear thick socks go for one number extra As they might b too tight then. They are also a bit heavy but it's good. You know they are durable and will last protecting your feet. You can hung them on a wall in your garage after washing which is good too. To sum up: I have a few pairs of wellingtons and these do their job. Would hirecommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent durable wellies, 9 Jan. 2015
These Dunlop wellies are the same my previous pair which have lasted around 7 years (and are still perfectly useable as a second pair) of regular wear as, while not a farmer, I work in agriculture and use them every day. They are hard wearing and comfortable. There are some very expensive brand name wellies on the market which are no doubt very good - but for the money - you can't really go wrong with wellies made by a company who have been making high quality car and tractor tyres for decades...they make good boots too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and product, 25 Jun. 2014
Goods arrived within a couple of days as stated. Well packaged. Goods as described. Very pleased with purchase and will use again