5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great bargain
Published on 25 Mar. 2013 by TRev

2.0 out of 5 stars Is ok
Published 21 months ago by Mister Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great bargain, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ex-Pro TR-570AN 67" Geared Tripod With free Carry Case (Electronics)
Although I had read one or two detrimental reviews before deciding to purchase I went with my gut instinct and put in my order. I was not disappointed. The tripod arrived well within the time notified. I am a bit mystified by reports that have been critical of the quality of the build. This turned out to be more substantial than some reviews stated. Ex-Pro have produced a quality/ price balance that beats others out there in the market. I have no hestiation in recommending this 67" tripod for tall people like me (6ft). I expect to get many years of happy photo taking. Its double balancing system means you can set up on uneven ground and still get a stable base ensuring perfectly horizontal and vertical set up of my camera. The little carrying bag has a long enough strap to hook over a shoulder which makes it very portable. If you have a heavy camera and are looking for something very professional then go for a professional model costing anything from 3x to 5xs the price. This ticks all my boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars tripod, 2 Feb. 2013
Great item for the money, bought it to replace the tripod sold with Celestron travel 70 scope as it was too light for star gazing

2.0 out of 5 stars Is ok, 29 Aug. 2013
In truth, this is a very basic tripod. I wouldn't go as far as giving it one star as it isn't the worst but is nothing special. It does the job if that is what you are after; it's light, made of metal, has a great height, spirit level, allows you to pan (kind of). This isn't a professionals tripod and I can assure you no professional would ever purchase this. The slightest of touches and the tripod will move, if you want to do portrait with a decent slr (i have the 700d) it wont hold the weight. the knobs are all plastic and you don't really feel as though they have tightened properly. I'd suggest if you really need a tripod, invest in something that will ensure your camera is secure and you feel safe with it. I've now gone for something that costs 10 times the price of this, but it's worth it.