5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase
Seeing the first review I was nervous on buying this guns n roses t shirt but after it arrived I was really impressed with the quality of this product I've ordered other t shirts from this seller and I would seriously rate them. This t shirt is defo one of my best buys.
Published 5 months ago by John bass

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly on the small size for a medium
Came within 3-4 days size slightly on the small size for a medium, however material good quality and colours vivid.
Published 4 months ago by Kym Eden

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly on the small size for a medium, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Official Licensed T Shirt GUNS N ROSES Appetite All Sizes (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 23 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Guns n Roses T Shirt, 21 Nov 2013
Mrs. Vivian Simmonds (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Such a poor quality T-shirt and although it is described as 'Official Licensed' I could see nothing on the shirt to indicate this. The plastic bag it was packed in seemed to have been used before and was quite grubby and the brown envelope it was posted in was grubby and had holes in it. If you do go ahead with ordering one of these shirts I would certainly suggest buying a size larger as they are quite skimpy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Love this Tee. Good quality and the design is a classic!

Official Licensed T Shirt GUNS N ROSES Appetite M